Multimedia > The Wookiee Arcade

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

<< < (2/40) > >>

Smartypants1635:
Man that is totally wicked, they just get blown away. Do any of you guys know how I can embed this on my myspace homepage???

Never mind, I just uploaded it to youtube, and then I can embed it in my page.  :D

Jediknight760071:
The look of a game is empty without a good story behind it...I play CS and DOD because I have great clan mates that spend 90% of the time talking and 10% playing, but these are a paradox.  Honestly, I like Jedi Knight and Rebel Assault II a hell of a lot better than Battlefront and Battlefront II. The stories for the BFs, honestly, were lame. I can only take so much of sensless aiming and firing. At least the old games had stories and *gasp* live action cinematics. This game could very well be one of the greatest ever released by Lucasarts, but according to me (whatever weight this carries) the story is so much more important than the new graphics and force abilities.

EDIT: I also  seriously doubt that's what it's actually going to look like, in-game.

Artoo:
Wow,looks awesome & they use OT Trooper voices instead of Jango's! Can't wait for this! How that guy tortured that stormie didn't seem very jedi-ish. :P

Matt_Fury:
JK,

I don't think we really have to worry about a good story coming from Lucasarts, their track record is pretty good when it comes to putting forth a good story line in a game.  Check out any of the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight games as well as the KOTOR, Rebel Assault, even Force Commander and Empire at War.

I don't know if any of you watch Attack of the Show, but they showed this clip at the end of yesterday's show.  They said it was more of a technology demonstrator for the HD/Next Gen systems.

Man I hope they make a PC version.   :o

Artoo:
Lucasarts seems to have a thing for Microsoft since alot of their games have been for XBOX & PC only.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version