Author Topic: I broke MisterPL's Signature...  (Read 1833 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
I broke MisterPL's Signature...
« on: May 27, 2003, 05:07 PM »
Last Saturday I had imbibed a few (four) Guinness in a few hours, and thought I'd hop on the forums, for some reason I vaguely remember this post but I did post it at Rebelscum

my father will know how to......

I apologize to MisterPL
« Last Edit: May 27, 2003, 05:11 PM by OCB »

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: I broke MisterPL's Signature...
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2003, 05:30 PM »
I was trying to figure out what the hell you were talking about here Scott - checked your post out and everything and wasn't quite following...  Then it dawned on me that I had forgotten to include John's signature in my thought process.  Duh.  Funny!   ;D

But if that's the best you could come up with, I say you drink a fifth Guiness next time (and on an empty stomach) and try to be a little more creative and detailed with your assinine theories!   :-*

I know I've glanced at the forums in a bit of a stupor before, but I don't think I actually posted anything, but if I did - at least it was somewhat intelligible.  You guys wouldn't want to see me posting anything after a serious night out on the town though...   :-X

Post sober.   ;)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2003, 10:51 PM »
You can guarantee my daytime posts are sober.  Nighttime posts are a bit of a crapshoot.  Friday and Saturday night? Forget it.  'splains alot, huh?
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2003, 09:38 AM »
See I usually don't hop on the forums in that state but for some reason I was out to create some mischief I guess... :-*

Offline MisterPL

• Jedi Padawan
  • Sarcastic instigator at large.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2003, 12:20 PM »
Maybe Anakin plants a mind plant in [Leia] in Episode III like Spock does to McCoy in Wrath of Khan...either I am onto something or on something

See, this is the kind of out-of-the-box thinking that I enjoy reading. If only you could free your inhibitions and retain your sobriety. Oh well.

Apology accepted, just don't let it happen again.

Until next weekend. (And only at Rebelscum.  ;D)
Post sober.