Author Topic: Darth Gamboa's feedback  (Read 4424 times)

Offline Jon

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Darth Gamboa's feedback
« on: April 12, 2006, 01:42 AM »
Taking a moment here to set up Darth Gamboa's feedback thread. A new JD member from the SOCAL region, avid SW fan and excellent trader....Seems to relish doing swaps with folks to complete his collection. I've seen his dealing ability first-hand and can attest that he's a good asset here at JD. Don't hesitate to give him a try! ;D

« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 05:27 AM by JediMAC »

Offline Jon

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Darth Gamboa's Feedback
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 01:45 AM »
Completed my first dealing with Darth Gamboa and a smooth transaction as it were. Sold an essential piece to his collection- a Holo Episode 1 Emperor- for instant cash. Thanks for the money, cool guy! 8)

Offline Jon

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 01:49 AM »
Darth Gamboa really helped me out with my collection a couple months back... He called me late at night to let me know our city was getting hit with a motherlode of Geo wave figs; even hid some essential clone troopers for me at 2 stores that ended up going to the needy at a later date! Thanks for the hot tip and stash help! Definately somebody you need to help you 'cover' a large city. Will remember your favor...

Offline Jon

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 01:52 AM »
Completed 3rd deal with Darth Gamboa; received a free lunch + cash & Titanium BG ships for Disney Star Tours figs. Enjoyed a nice lunch with Star Wars talk included..always a plus! Nice Guy..Easy dealing.

Offline Jon

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 01:54 AM »
Thanks Darth for the Stash of the clearanced ROTS Neimodian warriors until I could get into the city to pick them up. So nice to have somebody to help you out until you can make that long drive to get something!

Offline Jon

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 01:57 AM »
Easy to work with guy. Rushed to the store I was at so I could give him a Grievous demise Figure for quick cash. The key was...I live 55 miles away and it was nice for him to meet
me so I didn't have to waste gas on another day to sell him what he needed. Considerate, polite trader!! Thanks again, hero!

The DS

Offline Jon

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Darth Gamboa's feedback
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2006, 12:02 PM »
Thanks DG for hiding the DV UGH in the store for me until I could get to it!You the man.

Offline Jon

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2006, 12:04 PM »
Received my end of a pending deal with Darth Gamboa. Received 1 each of newest titanium figure wave + cash for my future purchase of Darth Vader SS collectible at Comic Con. Good deal for me..hope you like the vader when you get it! 

Offline Jon

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 7, 2006, 01:19 AM »
Received some fast, on-the-spot  cash for TRU Exc. Gunship sold to Darth Gamboa here. Your promptness is appreciated! ;D

Offline Jon

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 10:54 AM »
DG held the latest titanium ships wave for me at TRU at the service counter. Also held a Maces' SF as well. Cool of him to do it!

The DS

Offline Jon

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 10:55 AM »
Purchased x2 sandtrooper of DG, thanks, man.

The DS

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2006, 09:36 PM »
Darth Gamboa (in collaboration with Mr. Slothus) helped me replenish my Impy Gunner extras, after I basically gave/traded away all of mine.  Phew!  Thanks a bunch!

- Matt
« Last Edit: August 1, 2006, 04:14 AM by JediMAC »

Offline Jon

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2006, 06:44 PM »
Got some cash in advance for a ATAT from DG here, he even gave some extra for gas to pick it up for him!

Offline Jon

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2006, 06:47 PM »
Picked up my new 2006 saga collection TRU exclusive x wing today from Art. He 'haunted' the store for 2 days resulting in aquisition of the piece for my collection.allowing me to save gas by not shopping. Way to be a wing man DG!

Offline Jon

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2006, 10:28 AM »
Darth Gamboa was kind enough to purchase some collectibles last night for myself and meet with me at another location so I could save a little on gas spent,
Thanks again Darth! ;D

The DS