Collectibles > Kubricks

"Other" Kubricks and Minimates (Non SW)

<< < (2/253) > >>

DSJ™:
Congrats Matt. That variant is a very nice score.  8)
The new pictures of the new Kubricks are Awesome. Greedo & the Tusken Raider look fantastic.

If anyone is interested in the new Kubrick Alien series 1 set, you can Pre-order them from HLJ. There are 24 in a box & the case is expensive.
Kubrick Alien Series 1

Darth Broem , they are released in Japan. Read the being of this thread for more information on these.  ;)

Darth Broem:

--- Quote from: DSJ™ on June 13, 2003, 11:03 AM ---Congrats Matt. That variant is a very nice score.  8)
The new pictures of the new Kubricks are Awesome. Greedo & the Tusken Raider look fantastic.

If anyone is interested in the new Kubrick Alien series 1 set, you can Pre-order them from HLJ. There are 24 in a box & the case is expensive.
Kubrick Alien Series 1

Darth Broem , they are released in Japan. Read the being of this thread for more information on these.  ;)

--- End quote ---

I figured it out about as soon as I posted earlier.  Duh!  What was I thinking?  

Yeah these things look kind of neat.  

DSJ™:
Welcome to the forum Hes No Good to Me Dead. You should introduce yourself to our members in our Newbie Section of the forum.  :)
Newbie Section

Very glad to have you here from a far away place.  8)

Would you happen to know anything about the new Disney series 5 that is coming out. I am most interested in one of the figures. It looks like Bob from the Black Hole. 2nd figure from the right. Any information will be helpfull.

We look forward to your comments on the forum.  :)

Jango Fettish:
I see Fantasia Mickey, Ariel, ______, Gepetto, Bob, and Pumpkin King Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas.

Hes No Good to Me Dead:
As for the Disney figure, from the Medicom website, the second from the right figure is listed as Old Bob from the Black Hole. I hope this helps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version