Author Topic: "Other" Kubricks and Minimates (Non SW)  (Read 216816 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
"Other" Kubricks and Minimates (Non SW)
« on: March 10, 2003, 02:58 PM »
I really like the look of those Bounty Hunters...don't tempt me.  $71 doesn't sound too bad

Don't tease me too much but I really want to pick up a set of Sesame Street Kubricks for my son...tell me these aren't some of the cutest things ever and reckon back to the day of SS Little People

« Last Edit: August 21, 2003, 10:37 AM by OCB »

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Kubricks...
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2003, 03:17 PM »
Yeah, those are pretty cute little Sesame Street guys there Scott.  Any other sets to go along with them?  Don't want poor Ernie to be without his good "buddy" Bert now, do we...?   ;)  And where's Oscar?!

I won't tease you about them, as long as you promise to pick up the Star Wars ones first...   :-X

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Kubricks...
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2003, 10:52 AM »
Those cute Sesame Street Kubricks have shown up on eBay...you better believe I picked up a set.  Fingers crossed for series 2 to come down the pike with

Bert
Oscar
Cookie
Telly
Elmo

JediMAX may not like them now, but in a year or two yowza!

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Kubricks...
« Reply #3 on: June 7, 2003, 11:45 PM »
Sweet, i am on a Kubrick tear right now my friends.  I am going to pick up Wave 1 of the Marvel set which was

Spider Man
Cyclops
Silver Surfer
Colossus
Wolverine
Storm
Iron Man
Doctor Doom

And my wife may not be happy and now Wave 2 of SW...OMG!!!

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Kubricks...
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2003, 08:30 PM »
Those cute Sesame Street Kubricks have shown up on eBay...you better believe I picked up a set.  Fingers crossed for series 2 to come down the pike with

Bert
Oscar
Cookie
Telly
Elmo

Delving off topic for just a moment for Scott here...  Well, I came across the Series 2 Sesame Street Kubrick collection today while perusing the Medicom site, but for the life of me, I can't find the damned picture again anywhere on their site!   >:(  I can tell you Scott that it did have Bert, Oscar, and that little pink girl with the braids.  Can't remember if that was it or not.  I'll keep looking for the picture though...  OK, finally found them at another site.  Here ya' go Scott, enjoy!

So Adam and Chris R., how much are you guys going to be willing to spend on the carded Luke and Boba Kubricks?  Just curious what my competition's going to be like out there...   ;)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2003, 03:30 AM by JediMAC »

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Kubricks...
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2003, 11:03 AM »
Congrats Matt. That variant is a very nice score.  8)
The new pictures of the new Kubricks are Awesome. Greedo & the Tusken Raider look fantastic.

If anyone is interested in the new Kubrick Alien series 1 set, you can Pre-order them from HLJ. There are 24 in a box & the case is expensive.
Kubrick Alien Series 1

Darth Broem , they are released in Japan. Read the being of this thread for more information on these.  ;)

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Kubricks...
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2003, 02:40 PM »
Congrats Matt. That variant is a very nice score.  8)
The new pictures of the new Kubricks are Awesome. Greedo & the Tusken Raider look fantastic.

If anyone is interested in the new Kubrick Alien series 1 set, you can Pre-order them from HLJ. There are 24 in a box & the case is expensive.
Kubrick Alien Series 1

Darth Broem , they are released in Japan. Read the being of this thread for more information on these.  ;)

I figured it out about as soon as I posted earlier.  Duh!  What was I thinking?  

Yeah these things look kind of neat.  

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
Kubricks...
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2003, 03:10 AM »
Welcome to the forum Hes No Good to Me Dead. You should introduce yourself to our members in our Newbie Section of the forum.  :)
Newbie Section

Very glad to have you here from a far away place.  8)

Would you happen to know anything about the new Disney series 5 that is coming out. I am most interested in one of the figures. It looks like Bob from the Black Hole. 2nd figure from the right. Any information will be helpfull.

We look forward to your comments on the forum.  :)

Jango Fettish

Kubricks...
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2003, 08:52 AM »
I see Fantasia Mickey, Ariel, ______, Gepetto, Bob, and Pumpkin King Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2003, 08:53 AM by Jango Fettish »

Offline Hes No Good to Me Dead

• Jedi Padawan
  • That's it baby, when you got it, flaunt it.
    • View Profile
    • Now With Kung-Fu Grip
Kubricks...
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2003, 10:21 AM »
As for the Disney figure, from the Medicom website, the second from the right figure is listed as Old Bob from the Black Hole. I hope this helps.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
Kubricks...
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2003, 10:42 AM »
I just checked the Medicom site.  8) Very interesting Kubricks in there. Being a space buff, I really liked the Cosmonaut with the Vostok ship.

I see the picture is better for the Disney Kubricks.

Yep, thats Old Bob alright. Thanks Simon.  :)  8)
I'll have to keep my eye out for him.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Kubricks...
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2003, 09:46 AM »
Hey Hey...Sesame Wave 2

No Barney yet :-*

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Kubricks...
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2003, 09:50 AM »
And I almost forgot...I just picked up these 8 beauties on eBay

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Kubricks...
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2003, 01:54 PM »
Hey Hey...Sesame Wave 2

(Pix removed)

No Barney yet :-*

Uh...  Did you not catch my special post I made just for you Scott, several pages back?!?   :-[

Bert
Oscar
Cookie
Telly
Elmo

Delving off topic for just a moment for Scott here...  Well, I came across the Series 2 Sesame Street Kubrick collection today while perusing the Medicom site, but for the life of me, I can't find the damned picture again anywhere on their site!   >:(  I can tell you Scott that it did have Bert, Oscar, and that little pink girl with the braids.  Can't remember if that was it or not.  I'll keep looking for the picture though...  OK, finally found them at another site.  Here ya' go Scott, enjoy!

Sheesh.  I go through all that trouble to give you a nice little surprise upon your return, and you don't even notice...  (Matt returns to corner, and resumes crying...)   :'(
« Last Edit: June 17, 2003, 02:04 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Kubricks...
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2003, 04:22 PM »
Sorry Bulky Blocky, so much catching up to do, so little time :-*

I pretty much nailed 3 out of 5 though, the other two are Harry Monster and Betty Lou :-*

There will be 4 Series of them, still time for Cookie, Snuffy, Mumford, Prarie Dawn, the Aliens, the Honkers etc etc :)