Author Topic: Sideshow 12" Princess Leia (Boussh Disguise)  (Read 12141 times)

Offline Billy Ray

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Alamo City Star Wars Collectors
Re: Sideshow 12" Princess Leia (Boussh Disguise)
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2007, 07:03 PM »
Still waiting on mine to ship, site still says "order placed", though I received my 3-5 day notice :(

Offline Darth Gamboa

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Aren't you a little fat to be a stormtrooper?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2007, 11:27 AM »
I finally got it, I was getting a little worried there for awhile. The figure is awesome. One little problem is that the cannisters for her back dont stay on well. It would have been nice too if they gave her a pouch to put the thermal detonator in.

One thing that sucks is that the styrofoam endcaps designed to protect the corners of the box damaged the sides of the box by causing it to curl.
...of the Fifth Southside Tactical Marching Squadron

Offline Oboewan

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2007, 11:15 PM »
I got my Leia today, was never too excited about it to begin with but need it to go with Jabba.

I know what you mean. Offering Jabba was a stroke of genius by SS. Bib, Bousch, Bubo and even Crumb weren't high at all on my wish list (not to mention a $200 polystone slab), but getting Jabba made them all more appealling.

Heck yeah... the Cantina/Jabba are my two favorite locales in Star Wars.   Just opened up my Leia and am pleased for the most part.   I love the likeness and she looks great next to my Carbonite Han (not sure if I want to use the light-up one or the ohter)  Her staff doesn't really fit in her hand too well, after the first head swap, the inside of the helmet popped out,  one of the pieces on the bandolier already came loose (add some glue I guess), and I have no idea what 1/2 of her accessories are (they look like drinking cups). 

Of course... Leia as Bousssh never was in the same scene as Luke Jedi... but.... :-)
 I'll try and get some pics up of the display soon.

Jeff
"Who is more the fool... the fool or the fool who posts after him?"

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2007, 08:23 PM »
My Leia came today- and she is perfect!!  I love the head scuplt and have taken a few shots of her (along with her Hasbro counterparts) below:

Beth

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2007, 09:57 AM »
Mine was waiting for me when I got back from Comic-Con. Can't wait to open her up.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2007, 09:24 AM »
Okay, so I've had my first SW Sideshow experience. I have to say I'm somewhat underwhelmed. Don't get me wrong, these things are far superior to Hasbro's offerings, but I'm disappointed in some of the costume details.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2007, 11:26 AM »
I just ordered a Liea Boussh Exclusive Second Chance.  I great deal on a gift card so it only cost me $30.  Sweet!