Hey, I'm a new poster here... been visiting & reading for awhile and this is a very informative site. I've been collecting Star Wars since '78 (really playing with my figures back then) and when the POTF2 line started in '95 I jumped on at the beginning.
I have every figure, and used to have each figure on each major card variation out there (meaning if the figure came on a red card, green card, FF card, different Collection # then I had each one) but I sold off most of them a couple years ago keeping only one carded sample per figure, except for my Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise
figures. I decided this would be the one figure I'd keep each carded sample I had. No monetary or financial reasoning behind it, I picked this figure simply because it was produced on the first 3 POTF2 card-types, and it's a cool figure. So far I have:
- Red Card, Col. 2, Rectangular bubble
- Green Card, Col. 1, Rectangular bubble, with Foil
- Green Card, Col. 1, SUB, with Foil
- Green Card, Col. 2, Rectangular bubble, with Foil
- Green Card, Col. 2, Rectangular bubble, no Foil
- FF Card, Col. 1, SUB, "Saelt-Marie" error
- FF Card, Col. 1, SUB, "Saelt-Marae" correction
Does anybody know of any other card or bubble variations, or perhaps figure variation? The obvious card variations would be no Foil
versions of the Green Card, Col. 1. These would be easy enough to obtain, just purchase and peel off the Foil. But, was a Green Card, Col. 2 version ever released on a SUB; or was a Red Card ever released with Foil and been date stamp verified?