Community > Newbies

The Wookiee Welcome Wagon: New Guys Read Here

<< < (5/6) > >>

Phatty:
Hi everyone!  JediMAC stopped over at our new site to welcome us to the SW Galaxy, so I decided to register and say hello!  Some of you may remember me as Jedi Scholar 8 from Sandtroopers.com, but due to a recent decision to branch out on our own, we are no longer welcome there!  JediMAC was kind enough to extend a hand of friendship our way, so here I am!  Glad to be here, and I'll try and stop in regularly!

Pat

JediMAC:
Hey Pat, welcome to JD.  Thanks for stopping in to introduce yourself to the gang.  Hopefully you guys can continue to pop in from time to time.  In the meantime, good luck with ISY, and I look forward to chatting with you around the boards...

- Matt

P.S.  Do you want me to split this post off into a more personal seperate thread for you?

Keonobi:
Hi JD.

My name is John and I'm new here.  I've read the public sections of JD for some time now, but finally joined.  I'm a fairly casual collector, I'm sure there are a number of JDers who have more Rebel Fleet Troopers than I have figures.  Looking forward to sharing any, appropriate, thoughts I have and letting you all know what its like collecting in Rotterdam, NY.

obi1kenobod:
Hi im new here and just like to say hello to everyone :)

CookieeMonster:
I am known as the Cookieemonster, I was desify in my last regeneration, lol.

Been collecting for a little bit now (2 years and have amased a fair collection, still nothing to compare with you guys though).

Started my hand at customising now, which I am going to add the customising gallery.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version