Author Topic: Jedi_Master_Ben's Wax Shop  (Read 46471 times)

Offline Jedi_Master_Ben

• Jedi Initiate
  • Now I am the Master!
    • View Profile
    • Jedi Master Ben's Custom Galaxy
Re: Jedi_Master_Ben's Wax Shop
« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2006, 08:12 PM »
Hi everyone,

I have three clay heads for you all to see from my second wave alien heads project.

Bothan Female

Zabrak female

Belanna- Voyager

I hope you will enjoy.

Jedi_Master_Ben
"When I first started, I was just a learner. Now I Am The Master Sculptor!" - Jedi_Master_Ben

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2006, 10:04 PM »
I wants me all of those bothans!!! When will they be ready over at GTG??? I want to make sure I get a few. ;D

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2006, 05:10 PM »
 :o Awesome what else can be said, except I want them all  ;D  suggestion how about some hands for the female mon cal.  the only reason I say this is because all the mon cals that hasbro has made would probably look a little big on her, and what might the bothan hands look like, seeing that their furry would some wookie hands blend in well with them or would that probably be too much hair?  sorry don't mean too sound anal, but looking at your sculpts you obviously pay a lot of attention to detail.  also the ball joints on the head are they easy to dremel out to place them on other bodies.   i'd hate to get one of these and melt/burn it out.  thanx for your patience with the 20 questions i'm just really looking forward to getting some of these when you're up and ready.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Jedi_Master_Ben

• Jedi Initiate
  • Now I am the Master!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2006, 12:20 AM »
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know that I added a pic of the Luxan Female clay head sculpt. Here is the pic:

This was a toughy to get down. I think I got it down now. More detail will be added in the wax cast latter on. I hope you will enjoy the pic and stay tunned for more updates.

Jedi_Master_Ben
"When I first started, I was just a learner. Now I Am The Master Sculptor!" - Jedi_Master_Ben

Offline Jedi_Master_Ben

• Jedi Initiate
  • Now I am the Master!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2006, 09:36 PM »
Hey guys,

Ok, requests were posted over at GTG for light sabers sculpts last week or so. Phalanxx, thanks for the pic refrences, they helped get me going. I searched arround for verious designs that I found appealing. Unfortunatly, my camera does not take the best close up small detail pics. Here are 5 freshly sclupted light sabers:

A random design found on the web

a fancy design also found on the web

Kyle Katarn's Lightsaber

Light saber handle from the Jedi Academy Game

Jedi Master T'ra Saa's Light Saber with the wooden handle detail

Thats it for now. I am going to get these to GTG as soon as possible. Look for more light sabers to come in the next comming months. I will post pics over in my Wax Shop under the Armory section.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jedi_Master_Ben

Offline Jedi_Master_Ben

• Jedi Initiate
  • Now I am the Master!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 25, 2006, 10:21 AM »
Hey Everyone,

A few weeks ago I posted over at GTG, information about a mistery head that was sculpted for wave 1 that was requested by the GTG staff. Well here she is, Darth Talon from the SW Legacy comic.

In additional news, the molds have been made and shipped to GTG Headquarters for production. Check over at the GTG store in about a week to see the finial product pics and place your orders. Thank you all for your support on this project and I look forward to see all your custom projects that use these heads.

Best reguards,

Jedi_Master_Ben

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 25, 2006, 01:43 PM »
Man, she looks wicked! Too bad GTG doesn't ship to Holland, though. I found some nice items there. Some? I mean plenty!

Offline Jedi_Master_Ben

• Jedi Initiate
  • Now I am the Master!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 3, 2006, 06:40 PM »
Hey Everyone,

I have finished the wax sculpt of Yarna D'al Gargan and Hoover.  Here is the finial pics:

Now if you have not heard by now, GTG will produce this figure and have it in the store. I just sent her overnight today. Check over at www.goodtogocustoms.com and GTG forums to see when she will be avaliable.

Thanks for your support and I hope you will enjoy.

Jedi_Master_Ben

Offline Glassman6

• Jedi Padawan
  • Hey...Its Me!
    • View Profile
    • Glassman's Customs
« Reply #98 on: October 4, 2006, 12:46 PM »
She is beautiful ben!!
I'v told you before that i dont usually buy other folks customs, but i definatly want one of your pieces on my shelf.
I guess hasbro passed on this masterpiece?  Shame on them!!! And their loss!!!!!!!!!

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
  • i've never seen garbage eat garbage before
    • View Profile
    • http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Darth_Depressis
« Reply #99 on: October 5, 2006, 10:04 AM »
amazing sculpts....amazing. you should make Exar Kun's Lightsaber....

Offline kirk_dougall

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • http://www.generationxmodels.co.uk
« Reply #100 on: October 5, 2006, 04:26 PM »
Have you considered doing sculps of people Ben?
I mean for example if a member of JD wanted to make a custom figure of themselves could you sculpt them a head of themselves, for a price obviously.
http://www.generationxmodels.co.uk
U.K Stockist of Sideshow, Gentle Giant, Master Replicas and Kotobukiya.

Offline Sarge

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Sarge's Customs
« Reply #101 on: October 5, 2006, 05:39 PM »
Ben,

Excellent work, I have really admired your stuff while lurking over the last few months. Seems like I MIGHT know where Statesboro is  ;D. Might have to track ya down sometime. I really love your Yarna and Hoover. They look fabulous! Keep up the great work!

Mike
"A great warrior, you say? Wars do not make one great." Master Yoda, TESB

www.sarges-customs.com

Offline Jedi_Master_Ben

• Jedi Initiate
  • Now I am the Master!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 13, 2006, 03:06 PM »
Hey Everyone,

I have great news, the first wave of sculpted heads, sabers, and weapons will be up in the Good To Go Customs store this Monday :D !!! I got a sneak peak at the cast heads and I almost shed a tear of joy. They look fabulous in color plastic. I have to say, my favorite is Jedi Master K'Kruhk. But then again, like children, they are all my favorites. The staff at GTGC has given my work an exclusive section with in the store, so it should be real easy to find these pieces. Now I do have to warn you that supplies will be limited in the first run, but I have their insurances that they will try to keep the restock updated.

I would like to take this time to thank each and everyone who has posted comments, sent pms, and viewed this thread and offered there support. I am very touched by the overwhelming response to this project. I hope everyone will enjoy their cast pieces and I look forward in seeing your creations using these pieces. And stay tuned, I have more updates coming in the next week, featuring Wave 2 female heads, double blade sabers, and more mech weapons.

Jedi_Master_Ben

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 13, 2006, 08:43 PM »
Excellent news Ben. I just hope they cast enough or they could have a riot on their hands. ;D

Personally I plan to loot and burn if I dont get at least a set. :P

Im really looking forward to these. Any word on when Gargan will be available?

Offline Jedi_Master_Ben

• Jedi Initiate
  • Now I am the Master!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 24, 2006, 10:26 PM »
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

I have a wonderful treat for you all. I just finished the last wax sculpt on my Alien Heads line Wave 2: Female Alien Heads. Here are the finial wax pics of all 15 heads:

We should have these heads avalible over at GTG early 2007. I hope you enjoy the pics and look for Wave 3 begining in the first quarter of 2007.

Jedi_Master_Ben
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 10:27 PM by Jedi_Master_Ben »