Author Topic: Depressis's customs and weapons  (Read 104067 times)

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
  • i've never seen garbage eat garbage before
    • View Profile
    • http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Darth_Depressis
Re: customs and weapons
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2007, 04:49 PM »
Jagged Fel

Jagged Fel, known as Jag to his friends, was an ace pilot dedicated to a life of military service, much like his father, General Baron Soontir Fel. Raised by his father and mother, Syal Antilles Fel, Jagged Fel was raised in the Unknown Regions among the strict and dutiful Chiss of the Empire of the Hand. Fel entered a military academy in his very early teens and had attained the rank of colonel and command of three squadrons of Clawcraft by age eighteen. At that same age, he had also lost two of his five siblings to battle against the myriad threats of the Unknown Regions. When the Yuuzhan Vong invaded the galaxy, Fel's father sent him to aid the New Republic in holding them back. Fel served at the Battle of Ithor, where he made the acquaintance of a young pilot named Jaina Solo and met his uncle, Wedge Antilles, for the first time.

Fel was recalled to the Unknown Regions some time after the battle, but returned after the fall of Coruscant to the Yuuzhan Vong. He helped Solo defend Hapes against a Yuuzhan Vong fleet before serving under his uncle in the defense of Borleias, where he began a romance with Solo which would grow intense as the war went on. Fel continued serving alongside her throughout the war and flew in the liberation of Coruscant, which gave the newly formed Galactic Federation of Free Alliances victory in the long war. His romance with Solo did not survive the war's aftermath as she drew away from all others and Fel was recalled to Csilla in the Chiss Ascendancy, where he eventually gained a captaincy in the Chiss Expansionary Defense Force.

Spoiler warning: Plot or ending details for Fury (novel) follow.
Fel led the Chiss war against the Killik colonies, in which he was pitted against Solo. During the final battle of that conflict, Solo's mother shot him down when the Jedi attempted to stop the Chiss from unleashing a genocidal weapon against the Killiks. Fel spent two years marooned in the deadly jungles of Tenupe before he was rescued. During the war, he had guaranteed the parole of Lowbacca, a Jedi Knight who later returned to combat against the Chiss. This made Fel and his family responsible for all Lowbacca's damages, and when they could not pay, Fel was permanently exiled from the Chiss. He began tracking the last member of the Killik's Dark Nest, Alema Rar, and eventually gained Jedi support for his mission, tracking the Dark Jedi Rar in an uneasy partnership with Solo and her close friend Zekk, finally leading to Fel personally killing Rar and in so doing restoring his family's honor.

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2007, 04:51 PM »
Ben Skywalker

Ben Skywalker was the son of Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade Skywalker, he was also the grandson of Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Amidala and nephew of Leia Skywalker and Han Solo, and was named after his father's first mentor, Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi. For most of his early life, Ben was sequestered in safeworlds so that his parents could fight the Yuuzhan Vong and keep him safe; however, the pain and suffering caused by the Yuuzhan Vong War caused Ben to withdraw from the Force. Later on, Ben began to open himself up to the Force due to the guidance of his cousin and informal teacher Jacen Solo.

With Jacen's guidance Ben became confident in his use of the Force and was becoming a powerful Jedi. During the Confederation-Galactic Alliance War, Ben joined the Galactic Alliance Guard against the Council's wishes, partly because of his desire to make a name for himself and escape his father's fame. On a GAG raid Ben made his first combat kill, an event which shook him to the core, and shattered his once unblemished view of his master, Jacen Solo. The death of Ben's own mother, Mara, drove the cousins even further apart. It also gave Ben the desire to take vengeance on the murderer who killed her.

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2007, 04:55 PM »
Grand Master Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker was the son of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and Senator Padmé Amidala of Naboo, and the twin brother of Leia Organa Solo. He became a member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, and one of his greatest feats was destroying the first Death Star. He was also responsible for influencing Darth Vader, the Sith Lord once his father, to kill Galactic Emperor Palpatine, paving the way for the fall of the Galactic Empire and the formation of the New Republic. He was later promoted to General, though left the military to become an influential member of the New Republic and a prominent Jedi Master.

Trained in the ways of the Force by Jedi Masters Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda, Luke eventually closed the chapter in his life as a soldier and established the Jedi Praxeum to create the New Jedi Order that would serve as guardians and peacekeepers in the New Republic, becoming as his master Obi-Wan said, "the first of the new Jedi." He married fellow Jedi Mara Jade, with whom he had a son, Ben Skywalker. In 36 ABY, Luke officially claimed the rank of Grand Master of the New Jedi Order. He also helped forge the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances after the Yuuzhan Vong War. Skywalker served during the Dark Nest Crisis, Swarm War, and the Confederation-Galactic Alliance War as well.

the ranks of the new jedi order continue to fill my custom collection....

as usual more to come.....

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2007, 04:56 PM »
Kirana Ti

Kirana Ti was a Dathomiri witch who became a Jedi Knight in Luke Skywalker's Jedi Order. She was one of Luke Skywalker's inagural class at the Jedi Praxeum.

more to come....
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 05:01 PM by Darth Depressis »

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2007, 03:21 PM »
Exar Kun's Lightstaff

Exar Kun was masterful in the use of lightsabers, specializing in double-bladed lightsaber combat and the Jar'Kai style of fighting, though he more frequently used the former. Kun's lightsaber, unlike nearly all Sith lightsabers that followed it, was blue. He could also independently change the length and strength of the blades, causing confusion and over/under-compensation in his combat opponents.

exar kun also in the works......

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2007, 09:47 PM »
 attempt at King Ommin

used st:tng picard head,crackle paint second stage toner......

currently considering scraping it all off and making him into arca jeth or building upon it and just making a yuuzhan vong.....advice,commentary more than welcome....

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2008, 05:40 PM »
palpatine kit-bash

i don't know if anyone else made this before, but i've never seen it posted and ever since these figures came out i'd wanted to combine them for a better windu/sidious duel figure..and here it is:

customs close to completion:

-Lumiya

-Saba Sebatyne (redux)

-Empatojayos Brand

-Tenel Ka (LOTF)

-Jacen Solo (NJO)

in various stages of construction:

-Exar Kun

-Komari Vosa (Bounty Hunter Video Game)

-Brakiss

-Anakin Solo (NJO)

-Vima-Da-Boda

currently stalled customs:

-Killik

-Female Yuuzhan Vong

-Kyle Katarn (Jedi Outcast)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 05:58 PM by Darth Depressis »

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2008, 02:35 PM »
Luke Skywalker   Gurlituim Duel 

After being briefly visited by the spectral form of his father Anakin Skywalker, Luke takes notice of his haggard appearance by way of a stagnant pool of water on Gurlituim. this coupled with the realization he hasn't accepted the death of his wife and child, by wearing the same robes and hair style he wore the day he lost them. Skywalker drastically changes his appearance in preparation for his coming battle with Mistress Maldini; his estranged evil daughter.

complete version coming 
    08/08/08

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 7, 2008, 03:09 PM »
Komari Vosa

Komari Vosa was a fallen Human Jedi and last leader of the Bando Gora cult. She served as the catalyst for Count Dooku's plot to draw out a worthy template for the Grand Army of the Republic.

Vosa was the target of The Hunt, which ultimately brought about her untimely demise. Following her death, the Bando Gora ceased to exist.

Eventually confronting Vosa in her throne room, Jango managed to defeat her and had her at his mercy. At that moment, Komari finally sensed her old Master. Dooku Force-choked her to death. Jango collected his bounty of five million credits. Dooku offered Fett a chance at immortality: to be cloned. Fett accepted, but part of the bargain was that he would be provided with a single clone, unaltered. With this deal struck, Jango accompanied Dooku to Kamino to be used as the template for a clone army.

Komari's legacy would, in a way, live on. Her twin lightsabers were given to Asajj Ventress as a gift by Dooku.

more to come.....

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 9, 2008, 11:05 AM »
Jacen Solo -New Jedi Order era

Jacen showed latent Force powers as an infant when he helped his uncle and his uncle's students defeat the spirit of Exar Kun. He started his formal Jedi training years later at his uncle's Jedi Praxeum on Yavin 4. He excelled as one of the best students, getting into many adventures with his friends, Lowbacca, Tenel Ka and his sister Jaina. Later, during the Yuuzhan Vong War, he often did not see eye to eye with the orthodox Jedi view of the Force, despite being one of the more powerful Knights of the New Jedi Order.

more to come....

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 9, 2008, 11:12 AM »
Jaina Solo-New Jedi Order era

When the Yuuzhan Vong invaded the galaxy, Jaina joined the New Republic military and distinguished herself as a Rogue Squadron pilot. She was constantly on the front lines of battle during the Yuuzhan Vong War, earning the title of Sword of the Jedi from her uncle, Luke Skywalker, and becoming known as an avatar of the Trickster Goddess Yun-Harla to the Yuuzhan Vong. During the war, she also became romantically involved with Jagged Fel. However, the death of her brother Anakin caused Jaina to walk dangerously close to the dark side. She was later redeemed by Kyp Durron, and as the war waged on, Jaina discovered a way for the Alliance to use Yuuzhan Vong warships and biots to their advantage, participating in the war's conclusion.

more to come....

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 9, 2008, 11:31 AM »
Saba Sebatyne  (redux)

Saba Sebatyne was discovered by the Jedi Knight Eelysa. Despite Luke Skywalker's resistance to the training of aggressive species like Barabel, Eelysa undertook to train Saba until she was run off Barab I by the Diversity Alliance. Between the two of them they also trained a number of other Force-sensitives, including Saba's son, Tesar Sebatyne, and his hatchmates Bela and Krasov Hara, who, while one of them shared a father with Tesar, were not her children. Most of her apprentices were Barabel Jedi Knights, including Drif Lij; but she also trained the Brubb Jedi, Wonetun. Saba formed her apprentices into the Wild Knights squadron.

During the Galactic Alliance attack to capture Centerpoint Station, the Jedi staged a diversionary attack on the Anakin Solo to rescue Allana from the hands of Darth Caedus. Master Sebatyne accompanied Luke and Ben Skywalker to the bridge where they confronted the Sith Lord. The Barabel Master was severely injured in the attack after Darth Caedus used a force push to trap her in an officer command pit aboard the bridge with an exploding YVH droid. Though she attempted to force leap to safety, the blast still managed to injure her. However she along with Luke and Ben Skywalker were still able to escape the the ship with Allana.

more to come...

« Last Edit: February 9, 2008, 11:40 AM by Darth Depressis »

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2008, 08:10 PM »
Empatojayos Brand

Empatojayos Brand was a Human Jedi Knight and a survivor of the Great Jedi Purge. He once served as the King of Ganath.

Later he joined Luke Skywalker in his campaign against the resurrected Emperor Palpatine. He was mortally wounded by a bolt of Palpatine's Force lightning during the Battle of Onderon. Upon death, he took the Sith Master's malevolent spirit with him, never to return again.

more angles/ poses of this custom coming soon....

and more customs coming soon...

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2008, 12:06 AM »
Exar Kun

Exar Kun was a highly talented Jedi apprentice under the tutelage of Master Vodo-Siosk Baas.[3] After falling to the dark side of the Force, he became one of the galaxy's most powerful and dangerous Sith Lords, taking Ulic Qel-Droma as his apprentice. He then initiated the Great Sith War, tearing the Galactic Republic apart through several battles, until he sealed his own spirit away in a Massassi Temple on Yavin 4.

Thousands of years later Kun's spirit would return to wreak havoc on Luke Skywalker's Jedi Praxeum. He possessed two students, Gantoris and Kyp Durron, turning them to the dark side and eventually killing Gantoris. He also succeeded in taking Luke's soul from his body, but was eventually defeated by the combined power of Luke's students.

check him out here:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Exar_Kun

as usual more to come....

Offline patreektherodian

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2008, 08:44 PM »
Exar?... Best I ever saw!