Author Topic: UGP Native Speices  (Read 1782 times)

Offline roron corobb

• Jedi Padawan
  • May the Force be with You
    • View Profile
UGP Native Speices
« on: August 27, 2006, 09:45 PM »
I had an idea for the native species. Different than what has been said before since we have been having a hard time coming to an agreement for them. I ran it by Master Phruby and Chewie in the chat tonight and they like the idea. What would you guy think about an non-sentient type species? Like the wamp rats or scurriers on Tatooine.

I have this creature that might work:

I was thinking of changing the head, so it's more neutral looking and didn't look so odd. It is only about an inch high with a wing span of about 3 inches. It came apart very easy and would take almost nothing to cast. Let me know what you guys think and if you might have something that would work?
roron corobb
I'm one of the most well-regarded Ithorian Jedi Masters, having trained as Yarael Poof's Padawan. Roron Corobb
my feedback link

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: UGP Native Speices
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 09:58 AM »
How available are those Van Helsing bats? I'm sure we can cast as many as we need in different poses. They would be fun to see sitting on roof tops and maybe attacking a bantha or something.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline roron corobb

• Jedi Padawan
  • May the Force be with You
    • View Profile
Re: UGP Native Speices
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 02:30 PM »
I don't really know the availability of them. I got mine from ebay. They come with Dracula bite action and sometime can be found for a great price. I didn't find any when I checked today, only one for $7 which is high if you are only looking for the bat creature.

I have dismantled the one I have. As you can see in the picture the winds and tail come off in one part and the arms and legs pop off. I'll see if I can get a few more to work with. I might be able to articulate the head, body, etc.

If anyone else has something that might work, please post picture. Thanks
roron corobb
I'm one of the most well-regarded Ithorian Jedi Masters, having trained as Yarael Poof's Padawan. Roron Corobb
my feedback link