Author Topic: Battle of Naboo Wave  (Read 61591 times)

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Battle of Naboo Wave
« Reply #330 on: December 3, 2006, 05:37 PM »
i have all but Obi wan from this wave. all of them are still in packaging of course. but they are all pretty cool. cant find Obi. the naboo soldier is a peg warmer almost everywhere i go. i went to a TRU and they literally had atleast 7 rows full of Naboo soldiers. the black rebel iv seen a lot of. iv picked up 2. articulation for it is great once you take the vest off.

happy hunting guys.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: December 16, 2006, 12:21 PM »

and rep been i STILL havent seen yet.  ???

YESSSS! found him @ target yesterday. he was the last one. also, i noticed that the pegs at the GOOD target (where i got RepB) they have completely restocked the pegs with older TSC's. i saw orange clone for the first time ive ever seen him @retail, general veers for the first time since january, sora bulq for the first time, and a few other good oldies. i already had all of these old ones so i passed due to $shortage, but damn that was cool. and repB was the first brand new TSC i got at target for a long time!
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: December 18, 2006, 12:04 PM »
I have to admit that the Rebel troopers have bee scarce. Although I was able to get mine, I haven't really seen any since.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: December 18, 2006, 12:12 PM »
I have to admit that the Rebel troopers have bee scarce. Although I was able to get mine, I haven't really seen any since.

Except for one white trooper I surprisingly found the other day, I feel the same way.  I think the difficulty in finding OT figures when compared to the TPM characters in this wave is validation for the heavier percentage of OT characters next year.
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: December 19, 2006, 03:11 PM »
For me, Luke and Holo Maul has been the hardest to find in this wave.