Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Official Movie Thread

<< < (322/353) > >>

Jeff:
We went to see Big Hero 6 this weekend... no surprise, all four kids loved it.  I loved it too.  Great story, very fun.  A lot more fun than a lot of summer blockbusters I've seen in fact.  Boys are hoping for a DisneyXD series as they want more Baymax...

Scott:
I'm sort of at a weird spot the YCBs are going on 13 and 11...younger kid does want to see Big Hero 6 but th older doesn't really...we'll probably go to that too.   

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Jeff on November  9, 2014, 10:52 PM ---We went to see Big Hero 6 this weekend... no surprise, all four kids loved it.  I loved it too.  Great story, very fun.  A lot more fun than a lot of summer blockbusters I've seen in fact.  Boys are hoping for a DisneyXD series as they want more Baymax...

--- End quote ---

We checked it out yesterday as well - both kids thought it was amazing.  It's really well done in every aspect.  Good story, great visuals, but also really funny with perfect comedic timing.  They didn't overdo anything, which could have been really easy in a film like this.  Sammy put it on par with Guardians of the Galaxy, so definitely worth checking out.

Phrubruh:
The kids and us enjoyed it too. Disney seems to be on a role as far as animated movies are concerned. That movie does have a pretty big plot hole though.

DSJ™:
Ridley Scott Won’t Be Directing ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel

Blade Runner 2: Harrison Ford to star in sequel, but Ridley Scott will not direct

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version