Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Official Movie Thread

<< < (329/353) > >>

Phrubruh:
... or the political BS. They are just entertainers. They are no better than the Court Jester entertaining the King and should never be taken seriously on any issue.

McMetal:
Saw Kingsmen tonight...enjoyed it thoroughly, except that the wife and I were forced to sit in the very first row, which was brutal on the neck.

BillCable:
Good to see Kingsmen is doing well.  The comic it's based on is quite good.  And I hear they stayed pretty faithful to it.  Even included the cameo of a particular celebrity (which they've kept under wraps through all the promos).  When I heard they were doing the movie I was like "No way they're going to do that to him..." but when I saw he agreed to appear in the film I was like "Maybe these guys actually got some balls after all."

Matt_Fury:

--- Quote from: BillCable on February 15, 2015, 08:10 AM ---Good to see Kingsmen is doing well.  The comic it's based on is quite good.  And I hear they stayed pretty faithful to it.  Even included the cameo of a particular celebrity (which they've kept under wraps through all the promos).  When I heard they were doing the movie I was like "No way they're going to do that to him..." but when I saw he agreed to appear in the film I was like "Maybe these guys actually got some balls after all."

--- End quote ---

Love the comic, can't wait to see the movie, although I think they took a little liberty with the cameo you speak of.

McMetal:
Blomkamp Alien 5 back on!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version