Author Topic: Gentle Giant Mini-Busts  (Read 358336 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: Gentle Giant Mini-Busts
« Reply #1995 on: August 18, 2008, 01:03 PM »
Whadda shock, GG is late with the email.  Anyone gets a link early, please let me know.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: August 18, 2008, 01:09 PM »
Waiting still.  Big surprise.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: August 18, 2008, 01:18 PM »
Up now. 

27 submissions and I have a confirmation number.  Got the confirmation email already too.  Whoot!

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: August 18, 2008, 01:21 PM »
I think I submitted at least a dozen times.  Finally I got a confirmation, plus the email receipt.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: August 18, 2008, 01:33 PM »
Qui-Gon is gone (currently unavailable) but the Indy ain't gettin' no lovin', he's still up there.  I bought both and paid the extra $3 in shipping. 

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: August 18, 2008, 01:47 PM »
Ended up getting two orders for Jinn because of GG " The system was unable to process your order at this time. Your credit card was not charged, please try and re-submit your order. If the problem persists please contact customer service."  So hopefully I can get them to cancel one of the orders since the limit was one per member. 

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: August 18, 2008, 02:29 PM »
I managed to get one in pretty quickly, I only had to submit it twice before it went through. 

Offline SITHSPAWN

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: August 19, 2008, 04:57 PM »
I was able to get one after multiple tries.  I didn't even know I'd gotten it until I when to my email to try using the link GGL sent to try one last time.  Lucky for me I had an order confirmation sitting in my inbox.

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
  • You underestimate my power...
    • View Profile
    • New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club
« Reply #2003 on: August 20, 2008, 01:20 PM »
Ended up getting two orders for Jinn because of GG " The system was unable to process your order at this time. Your credit card was not charged, please try and re-submit your order. If the problem persists please contact customer service."  So hopefully I can get them to cancel one of the orders since the limit was one per member. 

Why would you cancel !!!! Hook a brutha up ! ! ! !  ;D

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: August 20, 2008, 06:01 PM »

Wasn't sure if Gentle Giant would cancel both of my orders or not since the limit was one per membership.  So I decided to play it safe and called to cancel one of the orders, of course both of them are still pending on my credit cards at the moment. 

Offline Chris Wyman

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: August 20, 2008, 11:01 PM »
My first attempt at ordering the Holographic Qui-Gon Jinn actually went through, surprisingly enough. I decided to skip the Indiana Jones Mini-Bust line. My original plan was to get them all, but when I don't even have enough room for Star Wars, something's gotta give. I still have the 1:4 Indy statue on pre-order from Sideshow, so that might be the only thing I do get.
President - Tampa Star Wars Club
Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
Administrator - Wedge Collection Engine
"Star Wars Is Forever"

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
  • You underestimate my power...
    • View Profile
    • New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club
« Reply #2006 on: August 21, 2008, 08:57 AM »
My first attempt at ordering the Holographic Qui-Gon Jinn actually went through, surprisingly enough. I decided to skip the Indiana Jones Mini-Bust line. My original plan was to get them all, but when I don't even have enough room for Star Wars, something's gotta give. I still have the 1:4 Indy statue on pre-order from Sideshow, so that might be the only thing I do get.

I want the Indy's for sure...

I will only get Indy     Character... I cancelled my 1/6th Indy... kept the 1/4... so it will be a mini Indy display.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: August 24, 2008, 11:26 PM »
If anyone isn't following along at Scum, the Rentz bust should be available within the next month.  For ordering anyway, or so it seems, with an expected October delivery date. 

Offline Chris Wyman

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: August 25, 2008, 09:40 AM »
If anyone isn't following along at Scum, the Rentz bust should be available within the next month.  For ordering anyway, or so it seems, with an expected October delivery date. 

Also, Philip said that if he has them by the end of October, he'll have some at Fan Days II for people to pick up.
President - Tampa Star Wars Club
Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
Administrator - Wedge Collection Engine
"Star Wars Is Forever"

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: August 28, 2008, 09:38 PM »

Wasn't sure if Gentle Giant would cancel both of my orders or not since the limit was one per membership.  So I decided to play it safe and called to cancel one of the orders, of course both of them are still pending on my credit cards at the moment. 

Ended up getting both of my orders even through I called to cancel one.  Guess the 1 per member isn't true at all.