Author Topic: Pogs Anyone?  (Read 2450 times)

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Pogs Anyone?
« on: September 17, 2006, 05:33 PM »
I was just wondering if anyone here has collected Pogs. Used to have a pretty small collection of about 20 or so Pogs that I had inheirited from my older brother, when I was about 7 or 8. I stopped into 7-Eleven today, and to my amazement, saw a case of Marvel Pogs, with metal Slammers too. Needless to say I picked up one of the packs. So I wonder if Pogs are making a comeback? I hope so!

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Pogs Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 09:48 AM »
I have a few hundred that were given to me 10 years ago, but I never quite caught on to this pog thing.  Do kids people still "play" with these things as I can't quite recall what you do with them....
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 03:28 PM »
You stack the pogs, and then slam the **** out of them with your slammer... and the pogs that go flying are yours... I won the state championship in Alabama three years ago.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 03:30 PM »
I love pogs. I have the official pog maker, tons of game mats, slammers, and pogs.

God I hope they make a comeback.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 04:51 PM »
I was in Target on Sunday and overheard a guy talking about them.  Apparently Target is selling some in the game section but I didn't go look.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 06:55 PM »
I was in Target on Sunday and overheard a guy talking about them.  Apparently Target is selling some in the game section but I didn't go look.

E...

Yes!

Pogs ARE back!