Author Topic: Leaving for a while (or since a while?)  (Read 1374 times)

Offline Mitsukara

• Jedi Initiate
  • Casual/Poor Collector and Customizer
    • View Profile
Leaving for a while (or since a while?)
« on: September 18, 2006, 10:13 PM »
Okay, I'm not sure how many of you know me or anything, until a few weeks ago (or maybe a month or so) I posted around various places on the forum, and was working on some custom figures. Sadly, those customs all sit in the same box they were when I was posting, or in half-completion sitting out in my room.

Like some other hobbies before it, I have found I do not have the time and energy to focus on my customizing nor my collecting right now, and I haven't been/don't really feel currently like weaving my way any further into the community here (though it is a very nice one from what I've seen). Therefore, I just wanted to announce that I'm taking my leave. I'll poke my head in occasionally to look around, but I won't be very active for a while. I will finish my custom figures eventually, and may post here again towards that time, but I simply don't have the time or money to work on them the way I want to... yet.

That said, I will still be collecting here and there. I just have more important concerns that come first for me; moving, living, college, and my primary hobbies to boot (namely anime/manga collecting, and videogames).

Thank all of you who sold me stuff, each deal was nice and I was pleased. Thank you for all the advice and help and comments, as well. I hope someday I do return and have some cool customs to post ^.^

Until then, farewell. *bows*

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi Master
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: Leaving for a while (or since a while?)
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 11:34 PM »
Take it easy dude.  Sometimes a break is good.

Hope to see you around soon.
Peacekeeper, when it absolutely, positively has to be nuked in 30 minutes or less.  Or the next nuke's free!

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 12:13 AM »
I'll miss you J! Rest easy

Darth Slothus

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 02:31 AM »
Bring us some news from RL! :)