Author Topic: Recent Clone Wars Finds/Purchases  (Read 78148 times)

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Clone Wars Finds/Purchases
« Reply #1155 on: March 3, 2016, 02:32 PM »
Anyone looking for some Nikto Guards....minus accessories.
Hasbro Star Wars Clone CW TRU Exclusive Puko Naga Palace Guard 2010 Figure Loose

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: June 17, 2016, 09:00 PM »
Garage sale gold. Another clone wars Jedi fighter (incredibly with all missiles), Corporate Alliance Droid tank missing a few parts, a BARC speeder (the wheelless version) with 501st figure, a tri fighter (might be ROTS) and a V-19 torrent missing an engine, a missible and the canopy (but I might have one some where). Also loose obi-wan and anakin...yawn, though it was cloth skirt Anakin. The rest of the stuff was other collections.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: June 25, 2016, 06:36 PM »
Picked up a few loose old TCW animated figures today at a local comic convention for some custom fodder...Yularen, Cadet Echo, Wolfpack clone. 3 for $10.  ;D
Shemhamforash!

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
  • I am now using steroids to enhance my posts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: June 27, 2016, 05:28 PM »
FINALLY picked up Ahsoka CW44. She comes with two hilts and two lightsabers that aren't original to her, but for $50 I was happy to have her finally. I can't believe what she sells for carded.
"A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about, how many people can make you feel rare?"