Author Topic: Clone Wars Figure Rumors/Speculation  (Read 179550 times)

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
Re: Clone Wars Figure Rumors/Speculation
« Reply #330 on: September 27, 2010, 10:23 AM »
R4-P17 isn't much of a rumor since his photo has been out there for a while and he was shown at CV.  :P
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: September 28, 2010, 11:10 PM »
Damn I am way more excited for the TCW line now, even though I rank it 2nd after TVC. Savage Oppress and Barriss Offee are my top wants. Not that I particulary wanted El-Les, but I know some people want him. It was a matter of time before we heard Saesee Tiin and Agen Kolar making the cut.   
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline 77Skywalker

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 16, 2010, 11:21 PM »
I'm hoping that next year, they release a figure of Barriss Offee.  That is a must.

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #333 on: November 27, 2010, 01:37 PM »
This list supposedly from Wal Mart's computers was posted over at SSG:

Hasbro's Star Wars Clone Wars 2011 Line-up:

(* means they have been previously released)

*Commander Gree
*Rex Cold Weather
*Cad Bane
*Odd Ball
Commander Jett
R7-A7
*Hondo Onaka
*Obi-Wan Kenobi
Heavy in Training Armor
Eeth Koth
Bariss Offe
Red Leader
Clone with Riot Gear
Clone Wolf
El-Les
Aqua Battle Droid
Saesee Tinn
Clone Trooper R7
*Plo Koon
Savage Oppres
Stealth Ops Clone
*Kit Fisto with Gear
Seripas
Rex with Jet Pack

I assume the Bane and Obi are the new versions we've already seen.  I also kind of think Plo Koon and Kit Fisto are probably new in some way.  Not a bad list, especially considering Seripas is on it.

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 27, 2010, 02:10 PM »
What an impressive list! Wow! The only thing, though, is that Hasbro said Savage isn't coming until May (I think?), which is a disappointment since the episodes centered on him start airing in early January.

I'm curious as to how they'll handle Seripas, since he's such a big guy. But it's nice that they'll be making a figure of him.

Stoked for Barriss and Saesee Tiin, I'm guessing he'll probably make it in May as well, since he's in the Savage episodes.
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 27, 2010, 08:26 PM »
Yeah, that's more or less exactly what I had posted earlier, so no surprises, but good to hear additional confirmation.

They are wrong on Obi-Wan though - that is a new figure, not a repack.

Curious they would have Oppress out before new look Ahsoka and Anakin though. I would think they would show up sometime next year at least.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #336 on: November 27, 2010, 08:40 PM »
I'm betting this list probably isn't in the order of release so who know who will come in what wave and if all the figures will even make it out. I'm liking the list for sure though.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: December 6, 2010, 09:37 PM »
*Plo Koon
*Kit Fisto with Gear

Hmmmm....seeing these names show up again makes me think of one of the Q&A sessions we had earlier in the year over at Echo Base:

ECHO BASE FORUMS: In the last session you said that although it is unlikely we will see figures of characters from the Clone Wars online comic, you would consider other sources, and you specifically mentioned the Dark Horse Comics Clone Wars series. So we'd like to point out the appearances of Kit Fisto and Plo Koon in the In Service of the Republic story arc, in very cool (no pun intended) cold weather gear. With the popularity of the "Trespass" episode of the TV series among kids and collectors and the recent inclusion in the line of Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Rex in their cold weather gear, would you consider making those unique versions of these two fan-favorite Jedi?

HASBRO: You hit the jackpot.  We are well aware of those issues, a truly classic story that would have been very welcome on the big screen.  At least one of the Jedi will be finding their way to the line based on their appearance in the comic.  It's possible that more characters could show up as well, but right now we only had a slot for one.

I dunno, I guess it's possible we could be seeing one of these Jedi in their cold weather gear from the comics. (I hope it's Kit Fisto)  ;)

Oh, and that Captain Lock figure looks great! Very cool deco!
« Last Edit: December 6, 2010, 09:37 PM by David »
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: December 12, 2010, 02:23 PM »
*Plo Koon
*Kit Fisto with Gear

Hmmmm....seeing these names show up again makes me think of one of the Q&A sessions we had earlier in the year over at Echo Base:

ECHO BASE FORUMS: In the last session you said that although it is unlikely we will see figures of characters from the Clone Wars online comic, you would consider other sources, and you specifically mentioned the Dark Horse Comics Clone Wars series. So we'd like to point out the appearances of Kit Fisto and Plo Koon in the In Service of the Republic story arc, in very cool (no pun intended) cold weather gear. With the popularity of the "Trespass" episode of the TV series among kids and collectors and the recent inclusion in the line of Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Rex in their cold weather gear, would you consider making those unique versions of these two fan-favorite Jedi?

HASBRO: You hit the jackpot.  We are well aware of those issues, a truly classic story that would have been very welcome on the big screen.  At least one of the Jedi will be finding their way to the line based on their appearance in the comic.  It's possible that more characters could show up as well, but right now we only had a slot for one.

Wow, I had forgotten about those! I wonder if Hasbro will make both.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 12, 2011, 10:16 AM »
So RS apparently has pics in their forum section showing the forthcoming TCW Barriss Offee, El-Les, and Captain Lock, who may be a K-Mart exclusive.

Of course I cannot access their forums here at work, so I cannot comment beyond that, but I am super psyched to see these when I get home tonight.

The pre Toy Fair leaks have begun!

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 12, 2011, 10:30 AM »
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 12, 2011, 10:45 AM »
thanks for the pic ifett!  El Les looks great!  Barriss looks great too, but I think I will just get the main line version of her.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 12, 2011, 10:46 AM »
Yeah, thanks a lot dude!!! That is awesome.

I spy with my little eye, on the back row, something that begins with "Commander Jet"!  ;D

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 12, 2011, 10:56 AM »

I spy with my little eye, on the back row, something that begins with "Commander Jet"!  ;D

is he the one with the genosian?

edit:  nm - google images says - yes!

I thought he was supposed to be single carded?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 10:58 AM by shmashwitdaclub »

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #344 on: January 12, 2011, 11:01 AM »
Yeah, thanks a lot dude!!! That is awesome.

I spy with my little eye, on the back row, something that begins with "Commander Jet"!  ;D

That's not Jet. It's one of his Special Ops Troopers.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 11:05 AM by Jayson »