Yeah, I will miss this line, I have already started moving through the 5 stages of Grieving:
1) Denial: "The line's fine...they're just taking a break for a few months...reduced articulation is just a temporary thing"
2) Anger: "Those bastards! They're doing everything thing they can to kill this sweet, innocent line of toys!I'll burn Hasbro to cinders with my telepathic fury!"
3) Bargaining: "If only I had bought that Republic Attack Shuttle at full price instead of waiting for the 75% off clearance! I could have army built those Yularens! I could have done more!"
4) Depression: "I will never love another toy line again...oh, the agony of loss. Never to see Duchess Satine represented in 3 and 3/4 inch form...I am awash in sadness."
5) Acceptance: "Hmm, that new Hobbit line doesn't look half bad."