Author Topic: TopJedi's in da house!  (Read 4656 times)

Offline Reconsgt

• Jedi Apprentice
  • De Oppresso Liber
    • View Profile
Re: TopJedi's in da house!
« Reply #15 on: June 2, 2003, 03:45 PM »
Hey Brian
 Great to see you around here. Your going to like it.   Big collecting list you got. Alot of things are also on my lists. We may have to do a little horse trading later. Speaking of horses. I went down to the NHRA nationals in the Chicagoland speedway yesterday. All I can say is WOW. nothing like a little  nitromethane to open up the sinuses. I need to get back on RPM a little more I'm hooked ;)
Wayne Roberts or you can call me Sarge

Offline TopJedi

• Jedi Initiate
  • The Toy Whore!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 2, 2003, 07:09 PM »
Howdy Wayne........I agree, I'm always open to horse trading.......

I haven't been on RPM in over a week....just been too busy on boards such as JD......and I'm waiting for the new cars to hit RPM soon....should be loads of fun!
Brian AKA TopJedi
sniperman76@hotmail.com

Always interested in trading for Clone troopers,Battle Droids and other army builders

Offline Snively Bandar

• Jedi Initiate
  • Hug a llama today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 3, 2003, 03:34 AM »
Hey Brian!  Glad to have you join the JD ranks.  That's one helluva collection list you've got there!  Don't spread yourself too thin, or you won't be able to get all the cool SW stuff out there!  At least is sounds like you're a good bargain hunter though, so that should help.  Hope you enjoy it here.  I'm quite sure you will!

Grant

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #18 on: June 3, 2003, 05:48 PM »
Hey Brian, welcome to JediDefender.com! Thanks for all of your support, we strive to make our members and readers happy. I look forward to seeing you online. Thanks! :)

Offline TopJedi

• Jedi Initiate
  • The Toy Whore!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 3, 2003, 07:43 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome Chris and others.......I'm having a blast here at JD :D
Brian AKA TopJedi
sniperman76@hotmail.com

Always interested in trading for Clone troopers,Battle Droids and other army builders

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #20 on: June 6, 2003, 09:30 AM »
Hey Toy Whore!  I don't see that I have officially welcomed you but now I will!  Welcome to Jedi Defender and it is super cool to meet another M.A.S.K. collector, ever see my stuff?  I'll have to dig a little to find it

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #21 on: June 8, 2003, 12:34 AM »
Here they are

:-*

Offline TopJedi

• Jedi Initiate
  • The Toy Whore!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 8, 2003, 08:59 AM »
Dang Scott, that collection mirrors what mine did about 3 years ago......I don't have that much stuff yet.......but I do have a few interesting pieces that you don't have pictured....like a boxed Split Seconds VW Detonator and two carded sets of Argentinan figures.....these were molded in exclusive colors ;)

I really love M.A.S.K. alot....as I grew up watching that cartoon almost every day.

Thanks for sharing the pics :)
Brian AKA TopJedi
sniperman76@hotmail.com