Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Official Pixar Thread

<< < (14/14)

P-Siddy:
We went on Friday with the kids and friends of the family with their kids... The other dad was saying the woman next to him was crying as well.  Maybe the women are recalling the loss their imaginary friend?

Phrubruh:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on June 22, 2015, 01:25 PM ---Maybe the women are recalling the loss their imaginary friend?

--- End quote ---

I liked that character.

Brian:
We saw this on Friday and loved it as well. Definitely up there with Pixar's best I think, at least for me. I thought the general premise was pretty clever, and liked the way they portrayed a lot of the memory/emotion stuff as well. Not sure why it would cause anyone to sob, but maybe she had some stuff going on in her life. It does have that bit of emotional punch, similar to other Pixar stuff, but nothing too extreme

Nathan:

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Qui-Gon Jim on June 21, 2015, 07:58 PM ---Saw Inside Out today. Another Pixar masterpiece. Oozing creativity. Every kid will love it and every parent will love it for a whole separate set of reasons.

--- End quote ---

+1  Saw it with the family and it was pretty good.  A little complex for younger kids I think and I got bored with the dialogue at times, but its a solid story and good ending.  The scenes in the credits were actually some of the most fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version