Author Topic: Rocky Figures Thread  (Read 15934 times)

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Rocky Figures Thread
« Reply #45 on: January 9, 2007, 06:00 PM »
Picked up the Rocky III Fight Gear Clubber Lang figure at a dingy K*B I never go to.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2007, 12:08 AM »
Wow, series 3 is out, i need to check the KB by me. I want clubber lang and thunderlips.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 3, 2007, 09:26 PM »

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2007, 11:23 AM »
I picked up Thunderlips and Clubberlang yesterday at KB. Now on to Rocky IV  ;D

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2007, 08:18 AM »
I was wondering if anyone could keep an eye out for the Rocky IV figures. I am mainly looking for a Drago in red and Rocky with the beard. It seems that the rocky with beard figure is limited, which sucks becuase i really wanted that one.

Offline Madcow

• Jedi Padawan
  • Isn't the Wokling cute? LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2007, 02:23 PM »
Last week I found both Langs and a Thunderlips at a KB. Suprisingly there were no Rockys but the Langs were there. I would have thought they would be hotter...

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2007, 03:22 PM »
I was wondering if anyone could keep an eye out for the Rocky IV figures. I am mainly looking for a Drago in red and Rocky with the beard. It seems that the rocky with beard figure is limited, which sucks becuase i really wanted that one.

I realize that it's nearly two months after your initial post, but I saw the Rocky IV figures today at a local FYE.  They had plenty of all five figures from the wave.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2007, 05:42 PM »

I realize that it's nearly two months after your initial post, but I saw the Rocky IV figures today at a local FYE.  They had plenty of all five figures from the wave.

Thanks for the info, but i did pick them up just recently. Thanks for keeping an eye out.  ;D

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2007, 01:35 PM »
For anyone still collecting this line, check your local KBs.  Not only do they have a TON of the figures, but they're marked down to $6.98 and part of their buy one get one 50% off sale.  Other than the Rocky wave, they had just about every figure, including the waves from Rocky V and Rocky Balboa.  I think it's absolutely awesome that the Rocky Balboa wave has a Mike Tyson figure in it!  That's just too funny.