Community > Conventions

Canadian Star Wars / 80s Toy / Action Figure Expo

<< < (2/10) > >>

MOOGLY:
Ah I see.

oohyaa:
Not too much in the terms of Star Wars guests this year, but there is always a good selection of Star Wars toys.

The 2010 Canadian 80s Toy Expo will be July 18th, 2010 at the Doubletree International Plaza Hotel Toronto Airport, 655 Dixon Road, Toronto, Ontario. The show features dealers selling Star Wars (new and vintage), GIJoe (vintage and modern), Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), Super Heroes (Marvel, DC etc), Wrestling, Masters of the Universe Classics and tons of other action figures and collectibles.

There is a great line up of guests attending that will be taking part in panels and autograph sessions with the attendees:
DAVID KAYE - Beast Wars Megatron, Transformers Animated Optimus Prime, G.I. Joe General Hawk (1989), Professor X in X-men Evolution and so much more.
MARK RYAN - Transformers Movie Bumblebee and Jetfire
ERIC BAUZA - Destro, Storm Shadow and Tunnel Rat from G.I. Joe Resolute
DERRICK J. WYATT - Art Director/Lead Character Designer for Transformers Animated
and artists MARVIN MARIANO, DAN KHANNA, ALEX MILNE and MATT MOYLAN

Check out http://www.80stoyexpo.com/ for more information.

oohyaa:
The 7th Annual Canadian Action Figure Expo is Saturday, October 9th, 2010 at the Delta Meadowvale Resort and Conference Centre in Mississauga, Ontario.  FREE PARKING!

The show features dealers selling Star Wars (new and vintage), Super Heroes (Marvel, DC etc), Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), GIJoe (vintage and modern), Wrestling, Masters of the Universe and tons of other Action Figures and collectibles. For more details go to the Canadian Action Figure Expo website.

oohyaa:
The people that bring you the Canadian Action Figure Expo on October 9th in Mississauga will be collecting new toys at the show to help underprivileged children during the holidays. As toy collectors we all remember the joy of receiving new toys at Christmas and want to ensure as many kids as possible get to experience the same feeling. If you are attending the event please bring an unopened/unwrapped toy to support those less fortunate this Holiday season.

oohyaa:
The show is this Saturday, who else going?  What are you looking for?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version