Author Topic: The Office  (Read 65832 times)

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
Re: The Office
« Reply #120 on: May 14, 2007, 04:57 PM »
I'm pissed.

My wife signed me up to go--get this--dry pack canning for our church on Thursday.  So while all you guys are yukking it up during the hour long season finale, I'll be up to my waist in lentils, wheat, and...whatever else churches dry pack.

Effing apocolyptic Mormons.  Anyone but Romney in '08!

I don't really think Jesus wants me to miss the season finale, regardless of how many poor people will eat the dry barley I can pack into a tin can.

>:(
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
  • CreatureCantina.com SUCKS!!
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #121 on: May 14, 2007, 05:12 PM »
TiVo, baby.  It's the only way to watch TV.
Bill Cable - Steeler Fan & Star Wars Collector
  http://CreatureCantina.com       
"Cable is incapable of contributing anything positive to this world" - cstoj

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 14, 2007, 05:53 PM »
I know, but that doesn't change the fact that I have to either stay up late or wait a whole day....

It's the principle of the thing!
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2007, 01:38 PM »
The video doesn't work at the previously listed link.   ???

Being that I lost my hi-speed at home (and consequently can't buy it from itunes) - does anyone have a copy of the last week's office they could lend me?

« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 01:39 PM by ruiner »

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #124 on: May 15, 2007, 02:43 PM »
The video doesn't work at the previously listed link.   ???

. . .but I had to install some DIVX thing to get Firefox to run it.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 15, 2007, 03:13 PM »
Yeah I did that smartass.

I have audio but no video - maybe there's something here at work that doesn't allow it to correctly install.

Regardless, I thought somebody would go above and beyond to help a brother out.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #126 on: May 15, 2007, 03:37 PM »
Yeah I did that smartass.

What?  You said it didn't work--I'm saying it worked for me.  Still works.

I have audio but no video - maybe there's something here at work that doesn't allow it to correctly install.

Maybe you could contact your IT dept. and find out.

Regardless, I thought somebody would go above and beyond to help a brother out.

Like how?  Send you a physical copy?  I don't have a physical copy.  Upload it somewhere?  The file I've got is 233 MB--it'd take a while to upload, but I'll do it, if that's what it'll take to get you to stop whining about stuff.  Let me know.

Sincerely,

Smartass
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 15, 2007, 03:50 PM »
Don't sweat it - I'll figure something out.

I was in the wrong for calling you a smartass.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #128 on: May 15, 2007, 04:09 PM »
I don't mind uploading it--it'll just take a while, that's all.  And you probably want to see it before the season finale on Thursday, don't you?

So just say the word, and I'll be more than happy to upload it for you.  Not a big deal.

And I was in the wrong for posting a picture of Fred Dryer, when posting a picture of Stepfanie Kramer may have been a little more visually-appealing (although not by much).  Would have made even less sense, though.

Sincerely,

Not a smartass

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 15, 2007, 05:55 PM »
[whisper]Dude, clean out your PM box, I have to tell you something.[/whisper]

« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 05:55 PM by ruiner »

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #130 on: May 15, 2007, 06:12 PM »
[whisper]Dude, clean out your PM box, I have to tell you something.[/whisper]

[whisper]Okay.[/whisper]

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 17, 2007, 10:19 PM »
Classic ending....gotta love Ryan  ;)
Beth

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #132 on: May 17, 2007, 10:23 PM »
Classic ending....gotta love Ryan  ;)

"We're done." Classic
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #133 on: May 18, 2007, 01:56 AM »
www.creedthoughts.gov.www/creedthoughts

May 17, 06:20 PM
Creed Thoughts

Hey-o, everyone out there in SyberWorld. It’s old Creed Bratton coming at your again, here from my perch as a Quality Assurance Manager at Dunder Mifflin paper. Just a few observations on the world around me.

What do you guys think is the best kind of car? To me, you can’t beat motorcycles. They’re small, and dangerous.

I got into a car accident yesterday and I just took off. It didn’t look too bad. The guy was making a big deal out of it, but come on – dogs don’t live forever.

Sometimes when I’m sick, or feeling blue, I drink vinegar. I like all kinds: balsamic, vodka, orange juice, leaves.

Working in an office is fine, but I’d rather be a millionaire. [Elaborate on this. It’s interesting. Maybe Trademark it, too.]

Today in my office where I work as Director of Quality Assurance, we went to the beach for some reason that was never adequately explained. When we were there, our manager told us to eat hot coals. I thought that was a little bit untoward so I ate a fish. Then a woman I have literally never seen before in my entire life started talking very loudly about something involving Halpert. She was agitated, I’d say. From what I could guess, she was definitely on drugs of some kind, perhaps cocaine, or maybe ‘drines. Also, she is a knock-out. She reminds me of a young Daphne Du Maurier. Also, I stupidly ate the fishbones. I told myself “never again” after the last time, but then you turn around, and bam, they’re in my mouth. I also ate 55 hot dogs in 15 minutes, which is a world record.

Everybody remembers: “April showers bring May flowers.” But no one remembers how the rest of that goes. Which I find so frustrating.

Prediction: the Orioles will win the World Series over the Pirates in seven games.

Prediction: the space program will be renamed the Outer Space Program by 2060.

Prediction: someday we will be able to travel faster than sound. We will “break the sound barrier.”

Prediction: [note – need more predictions.]

Reminder: Michael’s safe combo: 26-32-20.

Offline John C

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 18, 2007, 09:13 AM »
Hey, I thought Ryan said he didn't put that online.  I guess Creed figured out how to.  I can't wait until Ryan tells Michael to get him some coffee.  Also, the look on his face after he dumped Kelly was the best.