Author Topic: Giveaway for American Heart Association walk  (Read 1033 times)

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
Giveaway for American Heart Association walk
« on: October 2, 2006, 07:10 PM »
Hey guys and gals,

Along with several of my 501st Garrison members, this Saturday I'll be pariticpating in the Heart Walk in downtown Seattle. I'm looking for some sponsors to help me raise some money for the American Heart Association . Why this is Star Wars related is I'll be joining the hundreds of people walking while wearing my Stormtrooper armor. I have a donation page, but for some crazy reason they only accept donations of 25 dollars and above.

I know that's a lot to ask, so here's what I'm proposing: Anyone who does not feel like donating 25 dollars but is still willing to donate before this Friday can send any amount (maybe 5 dollars or more?) to me via paypal and I will round up all the donations received there to the nearest 25 dollar increments and make the pledge on your behalf.

To help spur along bigger donations to the American Heart Association, I'm going to offer up a carded Star Wars figure or two to one lucky person who sponsors me via the web page below for 25 bucks or more! I will of course pay the shipping to your home. Since I'm an army builder, I was thinking I'll offer up some good trooper figures (maybe a carded VTSC Biker Scout and an Orange Clone?) but if you win, we can talk and I'll give you plenty of other choices besides just those.

If you'd like to sponsor me via my page on the Heart Walk Website, that's here. They take credit cards:

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=159128&lis=0&kntae159128=65B786DF8B8044249AFF4B20C5B49E44&supId=148282656

If you'd like to chip in a smaller amount (less than the cost of one Star Wars figure!) please PM me for my paypal address.

Any and all help is appreciated, I will be sure to post pictures here of the Star Wars characters walking around Seattle's sports stadiums this Saturday.

Thanks everyone!
Got Clones?