Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 588210 times)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Rebelscum
« Reply #2490 on: January 10, 2006, 01:31 AM »
Bertha Saldana is her real name.  She doesn't dispute that as far as I know.  She just says that the Bertha Saldana in that image isn't her.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #2491 on: January 10, 2006, 01:37 AM »
But she still doesn't like being referred to as Bertha, preferring the much less-silly and more-sophisticated "Lady Jaye."

I was like that once.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2492 on: January 10, 2006, 02:02 AM »
BTW I don't believe I've seen insults being thrown by either side so far...  At least, nobody's been worse than the other.  So I don't really see a need for one of us to step in...  I'll address the PM('s) I've gotten directly in a moment.

There is a level of civility here everyone should be proud of I think, it has been fun to watch.  It made for an interesting conversation...

At this point though I'm just assuming LJ isn't going to use proper punctuation, I'm sure nobody's going to give a **** tomorrow, so it's all a moot point.  Still, people got it off their chest that they don't look highly on people adding "style" via the "1+shift key" method.  Nothing wrong with getting your thoughts on that known but LJ's said why she does...  she posts legibly so that's a plus.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #2493 on: January 10, 2006, 02:10 AM »
I like to think that I've been a little insulting tonight, and come to think of it, I would appreciate some goddamn recognition for it.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2494 on: January 10, 2006, 02:16 AM »
Oh all insults on both sides have been duly noted and recognized, rest assured.  It was a fun time really.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #2495 on: January 10, 2006, 12:25 PM »
I'll work something up tomorrow that should be able to pass as a legit photograph.

-cough-

Let's make this happen.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 12:34 PM by Bill Cosby »

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #2496 on: January 10, 2006, 12:41 PM »

I didn't even think that Anne lady still was a staff member at Scum...while she may be working behind the scenes, she only has 13 posts and hasn't made a post since February of last year. She says she's in charge of the Wedge collection engine, but it hasn't been updated since the beginning of ROTS. Not trying to bash her or anything in the slightest bit, just wondering what she does for Rebelscum since apparently she was prominent enough to get an invite.
WTB Autographs and loose vintage, PM me!
"The Dude abides" - The Big Lebowski

Offline Dresden

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: January 10, 2006, 01:18 PM »
She works for Official Pix and handles a lot of that. She handled all the volunteer stuff for C3 too.

Nice lady.

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #2498 on: January 10, 2006, 01:21 PM »
She works for Official Pix and handles a lot of that. She handled all the volunteer stuff for C3 too.

Nice lady.

Aahhh....I see. I was just wondering where she was, since I haven't seen her around in a long, long time.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 01:21 PM by Victor_Von_Doom »
WTB Autographs and loose vintage, PM me!
"The Dude abides" - The Big Lebowski

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: January 10, 2006, 03:05 PM »
I'll work something up tomorrow that should be able to pass as a legit photograph.

-cough-

I already started, I'll have something soon. 

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #2500 on: January 10, 2006, 03:14 PM »
I'm sorry.  It's just that I'm an impatient bastard, and I've really been needing a new desktop for my monitor.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: January 10, 2006, 03:16 PM »
No sweat.  Should just his head go on someone else's body?  If so, who's?

Or am I looking for a way to get his entire torso in his school uniform in there?  This would be tougher given that freaky science project / kalidescope thing he has over there.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #2502 on: January 10, 2006, 03:22 PM »
There's a nice little gap behind Philip which might be a good place for Gregg's head to go.

Other than that, yeah, it's either just swapping his melon with someone else's, or putting his whole body in there next to Sansweet somewhere.

And is it just me, or does Myatt look a whole hell of a lot like Dave Coulier (RIP)?

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: January 10, 2006, 03:23 PM »

And is it just me, or does Myatt look a whole hell of a lot like Dave Coulier (RIP)?

I was thinking the exact same thing.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: January 10, 2006, 03:29 PM »
I'm not sure who's head I replaced, but my reasoning was just location in the image and the size of her head meant no painting required.

Here's my first pass:

« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 03:42 PM by KBZ »