Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 581142 times)

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Everything Rebelscum
« Reply #3525 on: March 22, 2007, 10:25 AM »
My advice would be to just throw them a bone - a fake picture, name, or whatever.  As long as we believe that it's you, it might as well be, no?

LOL!! A pseudonym!! I could try that!! :P

I would just let this go and ignore it.

I have let it go, in fact I don't mention it! Others always seem to bring it up, again and again, it's like a broken record with these guys.
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3526 on: March 22, 2007, 10:27 AM »
Apparently, I'm a hot **** comedian!

http://www.itsrobfoster.com/index.html

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #3527 on: March 22, 2007, 10:59 AM »
Like I've told JoshEEE my concern is how my entire name got out there!!

It's on your file card, duh.   ::)

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline stormie

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3528 on: March 22, 2007, 11:48 AM »
If you're talking about the same guy I'm thinking of, TK 421 1/2...

I hate that guy.

E...

Ditto.  Maybe if we all call him out consistently for his condescending replies, Phillip will get tired of seeing to many useless posts and ban him just to get it off his back.  Passive aggressiveness, baby!

He's already here, but usually just confines himself to the store reports section. Although, he did make one (not-well-received) attempt at posting in another section.  :P

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3529 on: March 22, 2007, 01:45 PM »
Apparently, I'm a hot **** comedian!

http://www.itsrobfoster.com/index.html

dude...i think that's the saddest little website i've ever read.
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #3530 on: March 22, 2007, 03:22 PM »
Lady Jaye, your obsession with keeping anonimity is probably more than anything what's making people so determined to uncover your image or identity.  I mean, when you and GNT worry so much and get so offended when people post a picture of someone who might be you, it makes them think you all have something to hide.  My advice would be to just throw them a bone - a fake picture, name, or whatever.  As long as we believe that it's you, it might as well be, no?

I tend to agree.  I can't remember who the detectives were here that "Unmasked" GNT and Lady Jaye, but I think they did the community at large a service.  We were all curious.  I'm surprised you guys don't want to stand up and take a bow (although I can understand why you don't, because GNT would sue you and LJ would probably kill you).

I think the only reason anyone ever cared what GNT looked like is he was so obsessed with trying to keep himself this big huge mystery over there.  If he was just some random poster, that'd be fine...but this dude wanted to have ten million posts, his opinion in every topic....yet still be anonymous. He would refer to himself as a computer program, say he was many people...silly stuff like that.  He was a weird dude.  I get wanting privacy, but this dude didn't even want to tell anyone his first name until he became a moderator and HAD to.   So I get why people were curious.

The funniest part back then wasn't the picture itself (he's a normal enough guy)...it was that he went to such great lengths to deny that it was him.  The easiest way to diffuse the whole thing would have been to just post a real picture if that wasn't him, but he chose to threaten people with lawsuits, call for bannings and invent cousins with the same name. That's what made it so funny.  It's like "If that's not you, why do you care so much...and if it is...why do you care so much that people know now?"

Exact same thing with my pal Lady Jaye, here.  Her picture got posted, she freaked....but even though she denied it up and down, the truth is, once it was out there, the whole "mystery" sort of ended because everyone now had a name and a face to go with screen-name.   "LJ", to be honest with you, the funniest thing about that whole situation was you did the exact same thing as GNT with constant denials and claiming there's someone else in your town with the same exact name, etc, etc.   It had nothing to do with your actual name or your image. 

"Person commonly known as Lady Jaye", I realize that these days you still prefer to keep BOTH your name and your face a "secret" (even from the people that already saw the pictures and already know your name).  I try to honor that request and not repeat the "name that shall not be spoken" anymore. I get that you want your privacy, and I think most people respect it publicly, but I still think it's really weird that you're so terrified that someone might relate to you as a real person instead of a cartoon character.  Some people here have "known" you for more than 6 years now....I mean....at one point is it time to stop being so afraid of them?  I think it's just human nature to want to know who you're talking to.  You know so much about so many people that you talk to....but you want to keep everything about you under wraps.  I'm sure you can understand why some people are a little curious.  Hell, until I saw your picture, I would have sworn up and down that you were a dude.

These days the mystery is gone. I know your name, but I still call you the cartoon name cause that's what you like. I've seen you picture (even though we all pretend that's not you)...but I don't repost the image or anything because I know it would piss you off.  I think that's the case with most people and that's why the curiousity isn't really there anymore.  Unless of course that's really not you, and then yeah....I'm still a little curious.  Feel free to end the "mystery" once and for all anytime you want to. ;)

Got Clones?

Offline CaptainAlex

• Jedi Initiate
  • It's the final countdown.....
    • View Profile
    • Captain Alex & the Shrimp Shack Shooters
« Reply #3531 on: March 22, 2007, 03:40 PM »
Wow another Lady Jaye on My Space who is a big Star Wars fan. That's something else.
Living and dying in 3/4 time....

Offline Deanpaul

• Jedi Apprentice
  • open for interpretation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3532 on: March 22, 2007, 03:45 PM »
Surely that's not the only photo online of the user who prefers to be known as LJ?
"Regime change, like charity, begins at home." - Ira Glass, This American Life

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3533 on: March 22, 2007, 03:50 PM »
I know your name, but I still call you the cartoon name cause that's what you like. I've seen you picture (even though we all pretend that's not you)...but I don't repost the image or anything because I know it would piss you off.  I think that's the case with most people and that's why the curiousity isn't really there anymore.  Unless of course that's really not you, and then yeah....I'm still a little curious.  Feel free to end the "mystery" once and for all anytime you want to. ;)

And I thank you for it!! Sure it may seem silly to others, but it's what I would like. I respect others wishes for privacy, and ask the same!

And you really want to "meet" me, then you can always fly me out to Seattle, I'd take a free trip any day!! ;D  But anyhow let's move on, this subject is done and over with! Back to the real topic at hand, the scum and how everyone here loves it!! ;)
-Vincent

Offline blimpyboy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Gamorrean lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: March 22, 2007, 03:56 PM »
It is a pretty dead horse, but the fact that you admit to being on myspace in this thread, further lends me to believe that the user Lady Jaye on myspace.com may in fact be you.  And this isn't an issue of privacy anymore, since you publicly admitted to being on myspace in that thread...

Offline CaptainAlex

• Jedi Initiate
  • It's the final countdown.....
    • View Profile
    • Captain Alex & the Shrimp Shack Shooters
« Reply #3535 on: March 22, 2007, 04:00 PM »
That's not LJ's myspace page. There are multiple LJ's.

Anyways, I thought you were only suspended for a week. Has it been extended?
Living and dying in 3/4 time....

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #3536 on: March 22, 2007, 04:04 PM »
Anyways, I thought you were only suspended for a week. Has it been extended?

I hope so.  Rebelscum's loss is surely our gain.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3537 on: March 22, 2007, 04:05 PM »
It is a pretty dead horse, but the fact that you admit to being on myspace in this thread, further lends me to believe that the user Lady Jaye on myspace.com may in fact be you.  And this isn't an issue of privacy anymore, since you publicly admitted to being on myspace in that thread...

Oi, this continues JoshEEE, SA Longhorn, and anyone else on my friends list, is that my space on mypsace???

Alex, yeah it was only a week! But like I've been talking to JoshEEE via messages at myspace, I think this may be it for me and the scum. I won't outright delete my account, but I think it's time to move on! Besides most of the people I'm friends with, are on myspace anyhow, so most of them send me messages via there!
-Vincent

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3538 on: March 22, 2007, 04:06 PM »
I think we should settle this whole thing with a fair compromise.

just post a pic of your boobs.
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: March 22, 2007, 04:08 PM »
I hope so.  Rebelscum's loss is surely our gain.

Don't worry, I won't be here that much either!! In fact I hadn't posted a thing in this thread until yet again my name came up!! I only post in the 24 thread really, well that and your DS thread!
-Vincent