Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 586106 times)

Offline Droid Noid

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Rebelscum.. is it just me??
« Reply #540 on: June 14, 2004, 09:29 PM »
"I wish the banning had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."

What the heck kind of signature is that?

Quit acting like you are some kind of a victim. Someday, I hope that you grow up enough to realize that you cannot do what you have without suffering some kind of consequences.

Your suspension was your own fault. Stop whining.

Offline BigDumbWookiee

• Jedi Apprentice
  • It comes in pints?! I'm getting one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: June 14, 2004, 09:34 PM »
Droid Noid, thanks for the PSA.  ::) If you're coming over here just to "warn" us about Durge, then just do us all a favor and go back to RS. Seriously, following someone over to another board to flame them under the ruse that you are trying to "protect" the rest of the board against his "lies" is so absolutely ridiculous and childish. Really this whole thread is a big crapfest anyway, and it really more or less makes the JediDefenders look like a bunch of whiny bitches.

JediDefender is not a boarding house for those tired of Rebelscum. If you just want to come over here to bitch about how crappy Rebelscum has become, then go back to RS and bitch about it in Wuhers.

Unless Rebelscum was responsible for feeding your baby to dingos, murdering your parents, or burning your house down, most of us over here simply dont give a ****.
"Of all the things to worry about, the wookiee has no pants..."

Durge

« Reply #542 on: June 14, 2004, 09:39 PM »

It's a play on the line from LOTR where Frodo says "I wish the ring had never come to me..." I cannot be held accountable if you are slow witted.

Offline Droid Noid

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: June 14, 2004, 09:40 PM »
Seriously, following someone over to another board to flame them under the ruse that you are trying to "protect" the rest of the board against his "lies" is so absolutely ridiculous and childish.

I did not follow Durge over here. As stated in my first post, I was lurking around here. I drop by a few times a week to see what topics are of interest to me. When I came here today I noticed that Durge was here and I just wanted to try to put a stop to whatever he is trying to start on this forum.

Offline Droid Noid

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: June 14, 2004, 09:44 PM »

It's a play on the line from LOTR where Frodo says "I wish the ring had never come to me..." I cannot be held accountable if you are slow witted.

I am quite aware of what the line is from.

What I find sickening is that you would alter it and use it as some kind of whining declaration of your innocence.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2004, 09:50 PM by Droid Noid »

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #545 on: June 14, 2004, 09:50 PM »
Durge, discontinue the postpadding or you'll be suspended from another forum. You're irritating me and I'm sure everyone else here as well, and when people irritate me they usually disapear. Pretend to be mature, or take your **** somewhere else.

Edit - and by the way I've locked this thread. If one of the guys decides to unlock it - fine by me, but I this is a forum, not a chat room.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2004, 09:52 PM by Angry Ewok »

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #546 on: June 15, 2004, 03:10 AM »
Durge, discontinue the postpadding or you'll be suspended from another forum. You're irritating me and I'm sure everyone else here as well, and when people irritate me they usually disapear. Pretend to be mature, or take your **** somewhere else.

And the same goes for Droid Noid, whoever's alias that may be.  We understand that Durge may not be everyone's favorite forum member, but Adam's right, this crap don't fly here at JD, so knock it off.  Some mild ribbing here and there is tolerable, but the all-out assault on him here isn't cool.  Had I been around at all this evening, this thread would've been shut down after DN's first or second post here.  DN, if you've really been lurking here at JD for a while, is this honestly the only thread that you've found worthy enough to participate in so far?  Some how I highly doubt it...   ::)

We also don't allow members to use our boards as a personal chatroom (which we have elsewhere), so that's got to stop as well - unless you're incredibly witty (like me), in which case we'll let it slide just a bit.

Finally, the JD staff here is well aware of any "situations", as well as the various member conflicts, at other forums, and we closely observe said activity when it occasionally moves over here to JD.  We know the personalities of certain people from other boards (especially RS) and the problems they've had elsewhere and may potentially bring over here, and we are also quite capable of doing further research on our own to investigate new JD members (including searching their RS posts and tracking their IPs), to decide how closely we'll monitor their activity here.  So just as everyone's pointed out that Durge shouldn't be trying to moderate at RS (or here), Droid Noid shouldn't be trying to assist in our moderating duties here at JD either.

We're on top of it.  Thanks.

- Matt
« Last Edit: June 15, 2004, 04:47 AM by JediMAC »

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #547 on: June 15, 2004, 04:38 AM »
I haven't (yet)!   ;D  I've only been warned once so far by Philip, for correcting Greg(g)'s dumb ass one too many times...   ::)

Whoops.  My bad.  That's probably gonna cost me another warning from Greg(g)'s bodyguard.   ::)

Hate it when that happens...   :P

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: June 15, 2004, 04:42 AM »
Lock, unlock, lock, unlock.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #549 on: June 15, 2004, 04:50 AM »
Just abusing my moderating powers and trying to get in the last word.  Something I learned from Greg(g).   :P

Actually, us mods don't even have to unlock it to reply to it...   ;)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: June 15, 2004, 05:11 AM »
Just thought you wanted to get your post count up to over 4900.

Actually, us mods don't even have to unlock it to reply to it...   ;)

Work PC's suck at time's!  

Just abusing my moderating powers and trying to get in the last word.  Something I learned from Greg(g).   :P

OK  

« Last Edit: June 15, 2004, 05:13 AM by DSJ™ »

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #551 on: June 15, 2004, 08:08 AM »
You bastards. ::)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2004, 08:08 AM by Angry Ewok »

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: June 15, 2004, 08:26 AM »

Revenge

Rebel scum mods are gone!
« Reply #553 on: August 27, 2004, 01:47 AM »
What the hell is going on? First they lose Josheee and then obi-robz? Why can't GNT go? >:(

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Rebel scum mods are gone!
« Reply #554 on: August 27, 2004, 01:54 AM »
Yeah...  GNT...

What else is there to say really...  The only people who can stand GNT are the other people that I can't stand...