Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 587456 times)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: The Scum continues it's downward spiral
« Reply #676 on: October 15, 2004, 01:09 PM »
You should be, its a work of art, high art

Offline General Grievous

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: October 15, 2004, 01:54 PM »
And now that his secret identity was exposed I'm wondering what he's been doing with his life

He stays in his basement day in - day out. You can see it for yourself. He sleeps from 10 AM (est) 'till 6 PM (est) then he posts from 6:01 PM 'till 9:59 AM (est).

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #678 on: October 15, 2004, 02:26 PM »
That definitely was a brilliant piece of work there Rob.  One of my alltime favorites...   8)

Offline C

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: October 15, 2004, 02:52 PM »

so wait, what's the history on this pic?

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline C

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: October 15, 2004, 03:18 PM »
ah, fantastic. i should hang around here more often.

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #682 on: October 15, 2004, 06:33 PM »
You should be, its a work of art, high art

it sure is, the first time i saw that pic, i found myself laughing so loud at the office, people from across the hall were checking to see if i was ok.

it sure was DelightfUl of the newest jd membeR Star Wars to draG that original picturE of gnt up. it's a historical pic for sure.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Bob Crane

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Austria!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: October 15, 2004, 08:51 PM »
I don’t know what you people are meaning by “going down the toilet”, RS has never been better… I only wish Albert would come back somehow- BTW anyone catch that thread about SLT that Durge started and was quickly erased all together? It was rather scandalous to say the least.
"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of State and corporate power."   -Benito Mussolini

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #684 on: October 15, 2004, 09:09 PM »
SLT?

Share the Love?

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: October 15, 2004, 09:20 PM »
SLT?

Share the Love?

He's referring to everyone's anxiety-laced vintage AFA figure collector SithLordToys. Got banned I believe from the Scum for going off on several people, then attempted on several occassions to come back into the scum vintage section with different nicknames, only to be outted everytime. He may have even stopped by here a time or two, though certainly not known around these parts for the kind of stuff he did on scum, that belongs to someone else.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Bob Crane

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Austria!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: October 15, 2004, 09:42 PM »
Yes, that’s correct- Sith Lord Toys, and you know, I can’t help but think that the incredibly caustic nature of RS only helped deteriorate Albert further, it's queer how most people pin-point Wuher’s as the root of evil there, I feel that the hallowed vintage section is by far the most distraught, RS would be a lot better off without half the bizarre personalities that hang in there- “tight knight community” my ass.
"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of State and corporate power."   -Benito Mussolini

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: October 15, 2004, 10:03 PM »
it's queer how most people pin-point Wuher’s as the root of evil there, I feel that the hallowed vintage section is by far the most distraught, RS would be a lot better off without half the bizarre personalities that hang in there- “tight knight community” my ass.

Agreed.

I collect vintage, but I haven't gone near that forum more than once in almost 2 years.

Offline Bob Crane

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Austria!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: October 15, 2004, 10:30 PM »
Damn, guess that should have been "knit" not "knight"  :-X

Ps. Yah, I especially enjoy it when boners make O.T. threads there and start them off as, “I suppose I could have posted this in Wuher’s, but those people are really just much too childish to give me a meaningful opinion…”- what-ev-rrrr! ::)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2004, 10:39 PM by Bob Crane »

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: October 15, 2004, 11:08 PM »
While the vintage crew at RS can be caustic at times (I've certainly called them out on it several times), they are no way near as bad as the majority of the ****** morons that populate Wuhers. Assclowns there do nothing more than purposely make posts just to anger someone, cause a riot, or just grab attention for themselves. The majority of the people who post on Wuher's have nothing to contribute whatsoever not only to the threads in Wuher's or the collecting sections, but to life itself. That's why I stick solely to the Wrestling Trivia thread there cause I'm just owning people there, and do all my "OT" posting here on JD.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin