Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 588189 times)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: Rebelscum Spam Mail? WTF???
« Reply #1155 on: March 30, 2005, 10:57 PM »
^^ I think someone tried that already, but the thread was deleted by Philip's new bitch Dustin.

And for some reason, I can't help but laugh at JediMAC being banned. Something about Philip telling everyone to get a life, then reading threads about his site on other forums. ::)
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: March 30, 2005, 11:11 PM »
Phillip responded to the PM - said (somewhat ironically) that his spam filter probably kept him from getting the email and then asked me for the email address in question.

I'm assuming it's being removed.  I do find it a bit ridiculous that you can get banned over there for posting over here - but then again, what can you do...
« Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 11:11 PM by Kneel Before Zod »

Offline Logray2776

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: March 30, 2005, 11:13 PM »
Damn, I am glad i told them to delete my account from there they are gettin downright retarded over there.

Whats the problem with those guys anyway?

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: March 30, 2005, 11:18 PM »
The problem is that no matter how many people get pissed off and leave, they'll always have plenty of little kids signing up en masse in great enough quantities to continue bringing in the advertising dollars.

Offline The Collector

• Youngling
  • Behold! I am The Collector!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: March 30, 2005, 11:19 PM »
http://www.rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=90821

Wow. It's such a coincidence that Philip is the one who posted that little news nugget...

Offline Logray2776

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: March 30, 2005, 11:22 PM »
Thats a very valid point there KBZ, but on the bright side i wont have to worry with them anymore.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #1161 on: March 30, 2005, 11:23 PM »
Spuffy has the right idea

There is no reason why the same conversations and finds and trades can't be happening here instead of that cess pool.  I'm not exactly sure why this isn't sinking in.  All you need to do to convince people to abandon ship is point out this...

Get a life and move along.

Tell Phil Wise to shove it and come on over here, like I said, hit him where it count$ the mo$t  He obviously cares two ***** about his community, he only care$ about the revenue it bring$ in

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: March 30, 2005, 11:32 PM »
I'm not sure what you need answers to but if it is the thread about Philip and the so called spam, he clearly stated he was done discussing it.
I think this sums up everyone's thoughts/expectations about how their Feedback and Suggestions section works...they have no idea they're being bitches, do they? ::)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: March 30, 2005, 11:43 PM »
Ahhh, my fellow comrades all together...Cable, Zod and the guy that can't spell.   :P

I, too, received that TRU email at work and I am still wondering how the hell that thing got through our spamware and how RS even got it!!

I tell ya, that Wise character is making money hand over fist off of us - he's whoring us out!!

8)

Good decision!

Welcome aboard - and tell all your friends.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #1164 on: March 30, 2005, 11:58 PM »
Ahhh, my fellow comrades all together...Cable, Zod and the guy that can't spell.   :P

I, too, received that TRU email at work and I am still wondering how the hell that thing got through our spamware and how RS even got it!!

I tell ya, that Wise character is making money hand over fist off of us - he's whoring us out!!

8)

Dude! Glad to see you here!
I went by Balki at RS until recently. Spuffy started up a Iowa finds thread, so please, join us!  :)
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: March 31, 2005, 12:06 AM »
I guess this ends my Rebelscum era of posting.  Get a Life

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: March 31, 2005, 12:08 AM »

I don't think Depmode likes you. ;)

I'm glad I'm not the only one making the switch.

BTW...DId I ever trade with you....maybe a year ago? Or was that another Darth ________? :)

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: March 31, 2005, 12:11 AM »

I don't think Depmode likes you. ;)

I'm glad I'm not the only one making the switch.

BTW...DId I ever trade with you....maybe a year ago? Or was that another Darth ________? :)

I don't care what kids think of me over there.    Most of the people that I know like are either here or GH.   
I'm not sure if we traded before I think it was probally another Darth over there.

EDIT: 
If any Rebelscum admins are reading this (IE Philip and Dustin) you guys are a bunch of idiots.   You run your site like a certain movie character which meet a very long fall. 
« Last Edit: March 31, 2005, 12:14 AM by Darth Kenobi »

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: March 31, 2005, 12:26 AM »
They police Wuhers and the Feedback thread like a military state, but when it comes to the customs section, or the movie area, you can have 2 or 3 of the same threads, asking the same question, and thats alright.

I wonder when the Fuhrer will finnaly lose.

I doubt he will because he'll always have the latest 11 year olds swearing and talking l33t to feed his marketing gods.

Kevin

The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: March 31, 2005, 12:27 AM »
I got that e-mail the other day. I don't even remember what it was about; I deleted it as soon as I got it. Funny thing is I had a bogus e-mail listed, and just changed it to my real one, then got the mailing. Anyway, I hadn't noticed the uproar until tonight's "Get A Life..." thread at RS. Guess I'll put another bogus address in. I just read Wise's response to the the subject on his forum. He sure is a ****sucker.