Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 586890 times)

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: RS deletes accounts
« Reply #1950 on: November 20, 2005, 01:51 PM »
I'm taking this to PM's to prevent off topicness.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: November 20, 2005, 01:54 PM »
Why?? You were going to get a laugh out of my supposed picture out in the open, let's continue here!!

And thanks JoshEEE, I knew you'd understand!!! Why post a pic of yourself if there are people like Travis here ready to make fun of others for not meeting the standards of beauty that the media has set!!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 01:56 PM by Lady Jaye »
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
  • CreatureCantina.com SUCKS!!
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #1952 on: November 20, 2005, 02:05 PM »
I know that Lady Jaye is extremely sensitive about her identity getting "out there".  I've never understood why....

I've never understood why people are like that, either.  Unless you're disfigured or grotesque, or extremely overweight, why would anybody be afraid to share their photo?  Nobody here is ideal.  It's not like anybody outside these forums will ever see them.  I've posted my photo dozens of times, and outside the community nobody would even recognize me.  Hell, 95% of the people in the community probably wouldn't recognize me.  

My point - it's really no big deal.  When people make a big deal out of it, I usually conclude that they want the attention more than anything else.
Bill Cable - Steeler Fan & Star Wars Collector
  http://CreatureCantina.com       
"Cable is incapable of contributing anything positive to this world" - cstoj

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: November 20, 2005, 02:07 PM »
Wait I'm insulting you?? No, I called you an elitist who makes fun of others becuase of their differences!! You're the one that was making fun.

Funny, who said it was funny?? If it was funny, how would it be funny, becuase of the way I look. You just wanted to make fun of me, plain and simple!!

Whatever the reasons I have Bill, it's just how I feel. And they're supported by insensitive people like Diddly!! The kind of people that make fun of others because of the way they look, and thus lower the self esteem of their victim even more!!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 02:08 PM by Lady Jaye »
-Vincent

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: November 20, 2005, 02:11 PM »
And you wouldn't make fun of me because of my looks, then why do you title the link the way you did!! It was originally titled Andy Milonkis raps, not what you called it!!

Fat Kid Rap

Warning: Contains explicive language
-Vincent

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
  • CreatureCantina.com SUCKS!!
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #1955 on: November 20, 2005, 02:14 PM »
But why would you care if people you don't respect make fun of you? I just don't understand the logic.  It'd seem the current situation, where people are passing around the photo behind your back, would be significantly more aggrivate to you than if you just posted it and were done with it.  Just my take.
Bill Cable - Steeler Fan & Star Wars Collector
  http://CreatureCantina.com       
"Cable is incapable of contributing anything positive to this world" - cstoj

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: November 20, 2005, 02:16 PM »
Cause it hurts!! No matter if you can't stand a person, them making fun of you will in time get to you!!
-Vincent

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #1957 on: November 20, 2005, 02:23 PM »
In before the lock.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: November 20, 2005, 02:41 PM »
Hmmm interesting, but the actual site titles it Andy Milonakis raps!! Here's the actual ur l address

http://media.putfile.com/Andy-Milonakis--Rapping

nope, nothing about fat kid rapping!!
-Vincent

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #1959 on: November 20, 2005, 02:43 PM »
I can't do stupid today. Make it stop.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: November 20, 2005, 03:13 PM »

Offline Commander Cody

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: November 20, 2005, 03:40 PM »
I'm guessing Lady Jaye doesn't look like Lady Jaye....  :-[

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #1962 on: November 20, 2005, 03:50 PM »
Settle down, LJ.  If Travis wants to take this to PM's, perhaps that's the smarter way to go.  So don't tell him that you're going to hash your fight out here publicly.  Obviously that's bad judgement, and as a former moderator I would think you should know that.

As for your picture and identity being a big deal, YOU are the one who makes it a big deal.  This whole situation is virtually identical to GNT's/Greg(g)'s.  The problem was two-fold:  1)  He was lying badly about his age and 2) Once his identity and picture were uncovered, he went completely ape**** calling everyone liars and saying it wasn't him, etc, etc, etc.  Same exact thing here.

I'll tell you the same thing I told him back then.  If you just settle down and say "yeah, that's me", then the whole thing would likely just go away after a week or so, since it's really not that big a deal.  But when you go so agro over the whole thing, it becomes a big deal.

Also, have you seen Diddly's picture?  It's around here somewhere too, so you're more than welcome to mock him right back, if you'd like.

- M

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #1963 on: November 20, 2005, 05:03 PM »
Gotta agree with Matt.

I've met Matt, several JDers and RSers in person over the years.  It's great to put faces and real names to the folks I chat with online.  This isn't a fantasy world, it's real communication between real people.  Yes, you can hide behind the little GI JOE cartoon icon....but why? I'm a dork....but I don't try to hide that.  BTW...my new icon is actually a picture of me that was done for a Penny Arcade comic.   ;D

Hiding your identity just makes people curious.  Imagine if I told everyone here that I dressed up as in costumes at C3, and then tried my damndest to deny every picture people went out and dug up.    It's not that your picture is a big deal, or that finding out your name was.....it's the big production you make of all of it that made it so interesting.  Just like GNT.

You've created your own mystery by wanting to be such a big part of the community (thousands of posts over several years) but by still trying to hide everything that's REAL about you from those people you want to be so friendly with.

I've made a lot of friends, buddies, chums....(whatever you want to call them) online, and if any of them who haven't already seen my pics would like to see my ugly mug, they need only to ask.  All you folks are people I enjoy talking to.....and I see no reason to hide who I am from you guys.
Got Clones?

Offline Commander Cody

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: November 20, 2005, 06:19 PM »
Here's a pic of Jaye for all to see:

I really don't know what she's afraid of...  :P