Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 586492 times)

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: RS deletes accounts
« Reply #2115 on: December 8, 2005, 12:00 AM »
sadly the moderator failed in that forum...he almost seemed to allow all that kids(kenobi)' comments while Web was being tactfully dissecting that kid Kenobi. It's like he(the Mod) was doing what Kenobi told him to.

Well, I couldn't read anything where web broke the rules but Kenobi misfired often and.. WTF, Web gets shafted?

Is that Mod a parent of a spoiled child? Yes, son. Yes, son.
Sadly, I don't even know him and I see this.

"I'm going report..." WTF an unproffessional threat IN the forum??? not even in a PM? LOL- no wonder that site is so screwed on their backs- glad I was never a part

Additionally, I'm thankful all my hate mail PM's from Mods were just that..in PMs here at JD

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: December 8, 2005, 12:09 AM »
Well you guys can believe what you want, tis not my concern!! Oh and Killer, I was just checking to see how fast JoshEEE would run over here to give JD'ers the dish!! ;D So you're over here permanently!! Meh, you'll enjoy it here, I have!! ;) JoshEEE, I'll see you at the scum!! :P
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: December 8, 2005, 12:15 AM »
Oh, you aren't going to bitch and complain about them making fun of your pictures? ::)
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: December 8, 2005, 12:18 AM »
Since it's not my pic, no!! You still mad for me calling you out for being a mean lil kid!! :P Making fun of others because of the way they look!! But let's not get into that again!! If you do want to get into it, send me a PM, I'd be more than happy to chat!!!
« Last Edit: December 8, 2005, 12:19 AM by Lady Jaye »
-Vincent

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: December 8, 2005, 12:41 AM »
Can we, maybe, stop acting like kids and get over Rebelscum? I'm really tired of the overkill I'm seeing.  It's bad enough that our accounts are gone because the staff and members there aren't half as efficient as the staff over here, but it's worse that I can't go a single day without hearing something new about how bad Rebelscum is, whether it be in this section or the customizing section; whether it be from seasoned members here or new members coming from over there.

Listen, Rebelscum deteriorating may be the reason some of us came over here, but it isn't what makes this site great. Please, since we're all over here already, we know how outstanding this site is. Let's not get hung up on how bad another site has been. Just be yourself. Unless you're an *******.

Offline JohnH

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
    • DC Collector Universe
« Reply #2120 on: December 8, 2005, 12:47 AM »
Making fun of others because of the way they look!!

Yep...sharp as a marble, this one is.

John!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: December 8, 2005, 12:54 AM »
Words of wisdom Justin, words of wisdom!!!
-Vincent

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2122 on: December 8, 2005, 01:30 AM »
But RebelScum SUCKS!! YEAH!!111!!!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2123 on: December 8, 2005, 01:33 AM »
Making fun of Scum here is about the only place you can do it though and get it off your chest.  With our new people coming in periodically it's inevitable it flames up, plus many people still visit this, that, and the other site too...  It's gonna come up, and a lot of it gives me a good laugh for the day.

BTW I missed that thread and I doubt any of you did a copy did you?  I'd like to have read through the bafoonery.
« Last Edit: December 8, 2005, 01:33 AM by Jesse James »
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #2124 on: December 8, 2005, 01:41 AM »
Making fun of Scum here is about the only place you can do it though and get it off your chest.  With our new people coming in periodically it's inevitable it flames up, plus many people still visit this, that, and the other site too...  It's gonna come up, and a lot of it gives me a good laugh for the day.

BTW I missed that thread and I doubt any of you did a copy did you?  I'd like to have read through the bafoonery.

Which thread are you referring to?
WTB Autographs and loose vintage, PM me!
"The Dude abides" - The Big Lebowski

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2125 on: December 8, 2005, 01:49 AM »
The one everyone was talking about up to my post about...  I think Josh linked to it.  It pulled the PWise 2-step out the door I guess.  A classic tactic! :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #2126 on: December 8, 2005, 04:31 AM »
The thread I linked in my earlier post is still there, as is the one Rob linked....

I'm not sure which one you're referring too, but it could be something else that got pulled that I'm not aware of, I guess.  ;D
Got Clones?

Offline IndianaVader

• Youngling
  • Senior Awsome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: December 8, 2005, 04:56 AM »
I forgot how much I love Jedi Defender.  Can't quite leave RS though...  I will eventually though.  It's a shame too.

_Max
"So... could you blow up the world?"
"Egad, I hope not!  That's where I keep all my stuff!"

Offline Killer185

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: December 8, 2005, 10:26 AM »
I forgot how much I love Jedi Defender.  Can't quite leave RS though...  I will eventually though.  It's a shame too.

_Max
For the good of the collector's! ;D
"Lose it? I didn't lose it. It's not like, "Whoops! Where'd my job go?" I QUIT. Someone pass me the asparagus. " - Lester Burnham, American Beauty

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #2129 on: December 8, 2005, 01:27 PM »

I've never seen the need for it to be a choice between the two.  Both sites have their benefits, so I visit both frequently.  There are lots of things I like better about each, and I've never seen a reason to pick one horse and stick with it exclusively.  ;D
Got Clones?