Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 583189 times)

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
Re: Rebelscum
« Reply #2310 on: December 31, 2005, 11:04 PM »
i think it would be pretty nice to urinate on him

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: December 31, 2005, 11:19 PM »
Well he said he lives in Fairfax, VA (My town), but he could actually be living in Russia for all we know. And if he did go to my school I'd knock his teeth so far down his throat he'd have to pull down his skirt to chew his food.

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: December 31, 2005, 11:32 PM »
That was pretty funny there. I had to ponder over it and once I got it I laughed out loud. A little slow on the uptake, I know. Are there any emo kids that look like they have no friends. no life, and enjoy being annoying as hell at your school? I would beat them all, systematically, until you happened upon Greenday. If you didn't, you still beat the crap out of a bunch of emo kids... 8)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 11:33 PM by Darth Nirvana »
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: December 31, 2005, 11:34 PM »
I would beat them all, systematically, until you happened upon Greenday. If you didn't, you still beat the crap out of a bunch of emo kids... 8)

That's a good plan. Either way, I win!

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #2314 on: December 31, 2005, 11:44 PM »
i think its kinda weird that im so dedicated to the idea of urinating on my enemies

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: December 31, 2005, 11:46 PM »

(No Comment)  :-X :-X

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: January 1, 2006, 01:33 AM »
I guess GreenDay just enjoys ******* with everyone? If he wanted to stay around, he wouldn't advertise that he was Greenday...

And Rayne getting banned is probably the lowest of all lows. Someone get him over here!
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #2317 on: January 1, 2006, 02:26 PM »
I guess GreenDay just enjoys ******* with everyone? If he wanted to stay around, he wouldn't advertise that he was Greenday...

And Rayne getting banned is probably the lowest of all lows. Someone get him over here!

I've mentioned it to Rayne before (coming here more that is). He said he's a registered member here already, so maybe his suspension will be the straw that broke the camel's back and he'll frequent here more.
WTB Autographs and loose vintage, PM me!
"The Dude abides" - The Big Lebowski

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: January 1, 2006, 02:45 PM »
http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1591280&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=31&fpart=1#1591280

:o

Does anyone know the story? I've known Rayne for a couple years, and needless to say, I highly doubt his suspension was called for. He's been a great asset to the forums there and is a great guy.

Rayne is known for swearing a lot and in the Rochester, NY threads has a tendency to slip the word filters and get things in.  Apparently Myatt caught it and suspended him for it.  Curto, who usually mods that board, usually just cuts out stuff like that when he sees it but he didn't get to that one first this time.

Rayne also has a history of calling a spade a spade, and he doesn't have a problem telling people they're stupid when, in fact, they are being stupid.  So, I wouldn't be surprised if someone flagged him in.

Either way, this was posted today: Rayne re-instated.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: January 1, 2006, 03:15 PM »
I've "talked" to him, he'll be back in a couple of weeks!!

Man Green Day is back, this time as Ozzelic!!
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: January 1, 2006, 03:18 PM »
Yeah, Greenday posted in the Custom section, gave out his IM, but I doubt anyone will talk to that loser. I told everyone to ignore him, he'll get tired of it eventually.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2321 on: January 1, 2006, 03:21 PM »
I've stayed out of much of the bitch fest for a while but one thing that perplexes me to this day.  Why does any sane adult still put up with all of the kiddy bull****? 

I know the answer why...to keep their low member number

I've also heard that RS member number is directly proportional to member size

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showprofile.php?Cat=&User=10

Offline CaptainAlex

• Jedi Initiate
  • It's the final countdown.....
    • View Profile
    • Captain Alex & the Shrimp Shack Shooters
« Reply #2322 on: January 1, 2006, 04:06 PM »
No one "flagged" DR post that led to his suspension.
Living and dying in 3/4 time....

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2323 on: January 1, 2006, 04:29 PM »
Well he's welcome to come over if he wants and join in the fun, I'm sure he knows of most (if not all) the members over here one way or another so it's not like it'd be an alien environment to him, but that's his perogative.  Some people like it there, some here, some elsewhere...  Different strokes for different folks. 

He certainly wasn't a blight on their site though, considering what makes up the majority at Rebelscum these days...

I dunno what he did either.  I know Curto's not generally an unreasonable guy even if Dustin maybe is, but backing up one another on staff is also a big part of being a team...  Not knowing what's what, it's tough to say from our POV what gives.

I find it funny Rayne's the guy who gets slapped though...  WTF were the rules when other members were acting up?  I mean, there's guys openly scalping, there's people openly calling people names, people who instigate trouble routinely...  Hell, one of them we've sat and talked about what a massive tool in this hobby he is right in this very thread, and I think he got suspended once maybe?  He'd have been banned here for his first infraction of scalping that he did with his very first few posts, much less all the trolling...  I can't imagine Rayne did something worse, but you never know.

Sith happens, so if Rayne comes over he's got the clean slate here like everyone else...  Not that he's done anything I've noticed to even require a "clean slate".  Weird though.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: January 2, 2006, 12:18 AM »
Thanks for the support and the invite guys.  Who knows what the future will bring .....