Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 588398 times)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Rebelscum
« Reply #2655 on: January 19, 2006, 05:40 PM »
PS - Although most of this post was me being sarcastic, have no doubt that I believe Matt is a ******* *******.

Colman's okay once you get used to him.   :D

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2656 on: January 19, 2006, 05:43 PM »
Colman's okay once you get used to him. :D

>:(

. . .back home to Oklahoma. . .

>:(

I thought you might point that out.  I was originally going to leave OK out of that sentence, but I didn't want anyone to confuse "going home" with meaning just going back to the hotel for the duration, or something like that.  I know many people often refer to their hotels as "home" when they're on trips, vacations, and whatnot.

Certainly wasn't a slam against your fine state though.  Of course, it sounds like your state will be vastly improving in about a week, so you should be thankful for that, at least...
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 05:46 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2657 on: January 19, 2006, 05:43 PM »
Talk about addition by subtraction...

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #2658 on: January 19, 2006, 05:54 PM »
I thought you might point that out.  I was originally going to leave OK out of that sentence, but I didn't want anyone to confuse "going home" with meaning just going back to the hotel for the duration, or something like that.  I know many people often refer to their hotels as "home" when they're on trips, vacations, and whatnot.

Certainly wasn't a slam against your fine state though.

Oh, I know.  I just wanted to reiterate the fact that ****head isn't actually from here, and that nobody here claims him.  In fact, I'm downright embarrased that he's got OKC, OK down for his location.  It reflects very poorly on the rest of us.

Of course, it sounds like your state will be vastly improving in about a week, so you should be thankful for that, at least...

You have no idea.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: January 19, 2006, 05:58 PM »
In other Rebelscum news today apparently Greenday made his way back over there in the form of Chucknutz.  So, might want to be on the alert if it really was him?

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2660 on: January 19, 2006, 06:05 PM »
Oh, I know.  I just wanted to reiterate the fact that ****head isn't actually from here, and that nobody here claims him.  In fact, I'm downright embarrased that he's got OKC, OK down for his location.  It reflects very poorly on the rest of us.

Actually, he currently claims to be "Jackhole", not ****head - but close.  Maybe he'll change it for us when he inevitably returns...

If it helps at all, my best friend from high school lives in OKC (he's from Norman), so that at least counters Katmandu's temporary residence there, at least in my book.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 06:07 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #2661 on: January 19, 2006, 06:29 PM »
In other Rebelscum news today apparently Greenday made his way back over there in the form of Chucknutz.  So, might want to be on the alert if it really was him?

Chucknutz said benevolent. I don't think GD will ever understand what this word means during the duration of his life. Whether Chucknutz is Greenday or not, I hope he's banned. He's already lied a couple times (see his lame photoshop of the figures he "found" in this thread: http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1627393&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1 )

I bet kreeya is GD though. For registering today, kreeya sure knows a lot about Scum, including who Greenday is without anyone explaining it to him.

What a dumbass.

In other news, GD registered under the name Iron_Maiden289 at Wampa's Cave yesterday. He was banned before his 2nd post. I don't like trash in my house.  8)

I've been trying to be vigilant for him here, and I'll keep in contact with the staff whenever I see something.  8)
WTB Autographs and loose vintage, PM me!
"The Dude abides" - The Big Lebowski

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: January 19, 2006, 06:37 PM »
you have the option of turning your language filter off here, in your profile somewhere.  I suggest you do it, as the conversation is much more entertaining and colorful that way...

Excellent!

Thank you Matt.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: January 19, 2006, 06:51 PM »
Didn't he also get discharged from the Air Force for some reason, injury or something? 

You know, I have to take that back, about not finishing anything and the Air Force.  I was a little pissed when I wrote it and thought better of it between work, when I posted, and home.  If he was in the AF and was injured on the job it still can't take away from the fact that he served.

It still doesn't excuse the fact that he's a, how did Jesse put it, "sopping wet ******bag."  And what did I say about name dropping?  Calling Dustin and Philip into his tirade?  Pure genius.   I've never said word one against Dustin or DBB and although I disagree with how RS is run some times, my problem is more often with the forum rats than anyone else over there.

E... 
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Skyhoucker

• Youngling
  • It will be done, my lord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: January 19, 2006, 07:12 PM »
Thought I'd chime in with this... A few days ago, I got a rare PM in my RS PM box... the subject was "Bygons" and it was from MisterKenobi...  This is what it said:

Hey Dan,

I was an *******. With all the noobs around here I lost site of who was who. I would be honored if we could let things be and move on. I'm sure there are things we could agree on more and I aplogize for my ignorance. They're just ******* toys and there's no reason to argue on a toy website.

Friends?

~Matt

I didn't know what to make of it... ::)... I just ignored it.  I wonder what his alterior motive is here... it's not like he'd try to do something like this without benefitting from it somehow...

Besides, if there's no reason to argue on a "toy website", how the hell did he hone his skills so well and get to the point he's at today?  I'll never understand... ::)
Finally finished RotS

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2665 on: January 19, 2006, 07:20 PM »
Ha.  He sent me something slightly similar to that over at GH, when he stopped by there last year and I told him to get lost.  It wasn't quite that nice, but he was trying to squash things a bit.  But considering all of the other things he was saying at the time elsewhere, it was obviously a load of horse****.

As for his time in the AF, he said something somewhere a while back about having some strange physical ailment that prevented him from actively serving anymore, IIRC.  Now he just takes their money, and sits around watching AOTC every day...  ::)

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2666 on: January 19, 2006, 07:39 PM »
Ha.  He sent me something slightly similar to that over at GH, when he stopped by there last year and I told him to get lost.  It wasn't quite that nice, but he was trying to squash things a bit.  But considering all of the other things he was saying at the time elsewhere, it was obviously a load of horse****.

As for his time in the AF, he said something somewhere a while back about having some strange physical ailment that prevented him from actively serving anymore, IIRC.  Now he just takes their money, and sits around watching AOTC every day...  ::)

I got one of those from Mattkatmandu back in the day. It was after the whole Lava Vader inncident, I called him a scalper he called me something, then a day or two later he sent me the came kinda message Skyhoucker got. He said he was sorry and wanted to be my friend. It's funny that back then he was even more of a newb than he is now. He had een there for all of 3 months or so and already was acting like he owned the place because he had a couple hundred posts.
"This is the way."

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #2667 on: January 19, 2006, 07:45 PM »
This is an interesting thread: Darth_yaddle

::)

Edit: There ya go Cosby
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 08:04 PM by Victor_Von_Doom »
WTB Autographs and loose vintage, PM me!
"The Dude abides" - The Big Lebowski

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #2668 on: January 19, 2006, 07:52 PM »
Not really....that's one of the dumbest YTMNDs I've ever seen.
Got Clones?

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #2669 on: January 19, 2006, 07:55 PM »
When are people gonna learn to start linking their ugly, long-ass URLs, so that the whole screen doesn't scroll?

It ain't that difficult.  If I can do it, anyone can.

[ url=http://www.dumblinks.com]"Link" or "Click" or "Whatever you want the name of the link to be"[/url]

Remove the space, and you're all set, which a much nicer-looking link:

"Link" or "Click" or "Whatever you want the name of the link to be"
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 07:56 PM by Bill Cosby »
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."