Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 583378 times)

Offline Mattdude

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • mediaworkshop.com
Re: Rebelscum
« Reply #2670 on: January 19, 2006, 07:59 PM »
Not really....that's one of the dumbest YTMNDs I've ever seen.
That's one of the dumbest things I've seen on the web period, and I've seen a lotta crap out there!

-Matt

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #2671 on: January 19, 2006, 08:02 PM »

I know the thing is lame, but I found out that rebel_girl is darth_yaddle and warsman11.
WTB Autographs and loose vintage, PM me!
"The Dude abides" - The Big Lebowski

Offline Mattdude

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • mediaworkshop.com
« Reply #2672 on: January 19, 2006, 08:12 PM »

I know the thing is lame, but I found out that rebel_girl is darth_yaddle and warsman11.

Hopefully my comment in that thread hurt her feelings, but somehow I doubt it. :)

-Matt

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #2673 on: January 19, 2006, 08:27 PM »
Did that YTMND freeze anybody else's computer?
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #2674 on: January 19, 2006, 09:55 PM »
Judging by some of the dozens of responses in that thread, I'd say it looks like RS has been overtaken by a class of special needs 12 year olds. I'm not perfect, sometimes I ramble a bit, and I can't spell for **** - but Jesus Christ :

you call them trolls? your the dumbest and gayest troll ive ever seen. and your stupid to. whos gonna believe your "friend" bought them at wal mart when u have the action hq watermark on the picture? and if you were a mod you have a mod rank. why dont u leave this forum you no good forum space waisting [censored]? oops didnt meen to double post. sorry

« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 09:56 PM by Angry Ewok »

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Time to nut up or shut up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2675 on: January 19, 2006, 10:04 PM »
Didn't he also get discharged from the Air Force for some reason, injury or something?

You know, I have to take that back, about not finishing anything and the Air Force. I was a little pissed when I wrote it and thought better of it between work, when I posted, and home. If he was in the AF and was injured on the job it still can't take away from the fact that he served.

E...

Eric, I was in the AF and I noticed that very thing in his profile at RS shortly before he became a royal ass.  So I sent him a PM asking about it.  He got a medical discharge I'm guessing shortly after he got to his home station.  I wish I'd kept the PM though.  He did serve for a short while, but with asthma I don't think he should have ever been in.  Just my .02 on him...for now.  I'm not sure if I'd call him a vet though. ::)

Here's his quote in a thread I started about military vets over there last year about this time.
Former AF Ground Radio Maintenance Technician per Tinker AFB 3rd Combat Comm. Got the boot for asthma and sleep apnea. 60% service connected disability. At 21 I'm retired.

Living off the gov't now.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 10:05 PM by Chris M »
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  Ben franklin

Embrace the suck.

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: January 19, 2006, 10:20 PM »
Two questions:

1. What does "YTMND" stand for?

2. What are the odds that...ah, nevermind.

Just one question.
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: January 19, 2006, 10:24 PM »
You're the man now, dog!

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2678 on: January 19, 2006, 11:31 PM »
Have you nto ever seen the greatest ytmnd ever?

http://icmg.ytmnd.com/

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: January 19, 2006, 11:42 PM »
That's pretty badass.
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2680 on: January 20, 2006, 05:11 AM »
What a fantastic read.  And what a great number of pages added after only just an evening away.

I seriously have to laugh though...  I love the "They're obsessed with me" defense KitKatFlimFlam pulled over at RS.  The same lame-ass defense every knob has tried since the dawn of the internet when everyone calls them out on douchebaggery. 

I love that he seems to know more about what is going on this thread than anyone knows about what's going on with him anywhere.  Obsessed?  Indeed, but not the way he sees it I guess.

Really, this pain could end if he'd really just be civil, turn over a new leaf, be the stand-up guy and admit that he acted like a dick throughout his early times elsewhere to earn a bad name among his "elder" forum members over yonder.  It's not like the hostility towards him is unwarranted...  He's notorious for attacks, he's notorious for holding grudges, he's arrogant and condescending, he's a troller and flamer at forums he's on...  I'd have more respect if he'd admit the fact that he picked the fights that have earned this reputation for him now...  That he came by this honestly and regretted being the same "idiot noob" he so hates and openly loathes over there.

Either way though, whatever...  He's an angry guy, he can't get his jollies unless someone hates him because he likes stirring **** in a social setting...  He's the girl (in any girl clique) that talks **** behind every one of her friend's backs while watching the chaos ensue, and he enjoys seeing the anger and focus on what he started...  It's why he dumps on people who like the classic trilogy, it's why he dumps on collectors who have complaints, it's why he dumps on anyone...  It's just who he is.  People like that are on all forums, and generally in every social setting anywhere you go.  He's not even the only one of his kind at Scum...  He just makes his voice the most known.

I'd like to invite Mister Kenobi back to continue our discussion from last time.

Yes, his "Jackhole" account has indeed been unbanned here.  In fact, it was kind of a mistake that he wound up being banned in the first place, as we were rather excited to be able to chat with him over here.

So Jackhole, please come back and play with us.  We'd love to have you...  :)

- Matt

Matt speaks the truth here btw.

That night Dale/myself/Matt were on and Dale (doing his job) quickly canned MattKattNadam for being a peckerhead.  Everything about his nic and profile was bannable, much less his actions on the forums which were blatantly meant to start a fight here with staff.  So **** happens.  He got canned and left, and I think I quickly reinstated him but he was gone...  Like Matt says though he wasn't meant to be banned and only got re-banned because none of us were around to basically babysit the kid (which he needed).  By all means though, he's welcome to defend himself but from what I saw last time he just came to try and throw a few insults out with the full intent of getting tossed out on his ass right away.  Hardly anything that would compell any of you to read what he said.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: January 20, 2006, 05:51 PM »
douchebaggery. 

What a great word.  I'm going to petition Webster's to add it to their next edition.  :D

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: January 20, 2006, 05:57 PM »
douchebaggery. 

What a great word.  I'm going to petition Webster's to add it to their next edition.  :D

It's got my vote! :D

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2683 on: January 20, 2006, 06:53 PM »
douchebaggery. 

It's got my vote! :D

Voted.  It's way better than the more widely used "ass hat."

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #2684 on: January 20, 2006, 06:56 PM »
That night Dale/myself/Matt were on and Dale (doing his job) quickly canned MattKattNadam for being a peckerhead.

I was actually curious about this.  I figured Matt would have been over here responding to all the baiting by now, but I wonder if he will.  Afterall, the "banhammer" is basically dangling over his head.

It's sort of like the kids that go over to RS and say something KNOWING it's about to get them banned.  I've never seen the merit in that....or wanted to do it myself.  Maybe this is a rare instance of Matt showing some restraint?

I know if I were him and a bunch of guys were talking crap about me on a site they basically control....it would suck, because I'd know the second I got to them, they could just ban me.  Or edit my posts.  ;D
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 06:58 PM by JoshEEE »
Got Clones?