Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 587636 times)

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
Re: Rebelscum
« Reply #2970 on: June 26, 2006, 11:01 AM »
   The Thread over there was quite hilarious. Some one would make the point does it matter, this is only causing trouble, and then they gave points why some people preferred JD or RS and that, that was ok to have different sites. (Cable and I had posts like that and Lady Jaye was kinda' flip flopping :-\), and the **** would  keep on going,  ??? Why do they insist on stirring up trouble, it only gives us more stuff to say WTF is going on over there. ::)

Smarty

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #2971 on: June 26, 2006, 01:04 PM »
I caught the tail end of the whole thing, so I was trying to figure out why everyone loved the little post padder guy who had come in and started a million threads.

Usually people are like "Ban that guy! Ban that guy!", but last night it was like "Isn't love grand? Wasn't that guy great?"

I felt like I missed something extraordinary.  :)
Got Clones?

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2972 on: June 26, 2006, 01:12 PM »
There wasn't much to see.  I'm over the whole RS vs JD thing.  But I can't stand it when Matkatflimflam opens his mouth and spews more of his know-it-all vomit.

He's so full of himself, yet so completely idiotic and hypocritical... I've never seen anything like it.

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #2973 on: June 26, 2006, 02:07 PM »
There wasn't much to see.  I'm over the whole RS vs JD thing

I think most people probably realized it's kind of a non-issue these days...except for a few of the people there (and a few here) that are banned from the other respective site.

For those folks, my personal theory is that it's sort of like being angry because this club that several people you know are still partying at won't let you in anymore. Maybe you got drunk there one too many times and so you're banned for life......but your friends still have fun there, adding insult to that injury.   

Or maybe that's just a dumb analogy.  ;D

;D
Got Clones?

Offline subak

• Banned
  • Youngling
  • Rebelscum 4 life, yo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2974 on: June 26, 2006, 03:59 PM »
Yep, I got banned and started something grand. >:( ;D

« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 04:06 PM by subak »

Offline subak

• Banned
  • Youngling
  • Rebelscum 4 life, yo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2975 on: June 26, 2006, 04:09 PM »
Good god this is dumb...

Subak, who the **** are you anyway?  You signed on it seems explicitly to talk about Rebelscum and how we need to be buddies around here, yet you're at Rebelscum saying about how much you don't care for us basically...  Am I missing something or are you just really needing something to keep your fingers busy tonight?

No offense meant by this, but you're coming off as a bit of a tool with that...  By all means, Scum-4-life for you...  There's the door.
Nah, I just all of us(JD&RS) to be friends man, you know play some D&D stuff like that.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 05:01 PM by Jesse James »

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2976 on: June 26, 2006, 05:00 PM »
Don't quote my entire post, it's annoying.  Only quote what's pertienent to discussion...  I edited it for you.

Now to your point... 

Like I said, you have a funny way of showing it.  You didn't seem to come into our thread here with any firm grasp of the point of this thread...  There's no between-site-fighting, that's in your head.  Sometimes though dumb things creep up over there and do deserve discussion since more than a few of us read the forums there...  I pop in to read sometimes I know, in the topics I find interesting.  We know the RS people come over here to read things too that they find interesting... 

This thread's allowed here because it basically isn't there.  Your impressions between the two sites are skewed.  The only people there who strongly dislike us are the people not welcome here anymore...  MisterKitKatKenobi's banned, LadyJaye's usually not given any preferential treatment towards her quirks...  It irks them so they rant about us over there.  We have people here not allowed in over there though that like pointing out when something dumb happens, and we have a thread all lined up for it.  Case-in-point, MisterKenobi getting himself suspended by being a complete homophobe, and also a bit of a baffoon, on their Dear Hasbro forum...  You have to laugh at that, but if you tried over there you'd have your thread locked.

As far as D&D that requires math skills.  I wouldn't count on all the folks over there having those from what I witnessed. :)

Have a good one Greenday101, err I mean Subak.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline subak

• Banned
  • Youngling
  • Rebelscum 4 life, yo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2977 on: June 26, 2006, 05:08 PM »
lol greenday, Cannabis..get it?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2978 on: June 26, 2006, 05:13 PM »
If you're contageous, please god leave now.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline hansolo_506

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2979 on: June 26, 2006, 05:35 PM »
You are being really generous with the idiot, JJ...

Don't curse in your signature.

-c.berry

Offline subak

• Banned
  • Youngling
  • Rebelscum 4 life, yo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2980 on: June 26, 2006, 06:29 PM »
dude, what you think I'm an idiot, why? :'(

Offline Darth_Deastron

• Jedi Initiate
  • Let the hate flow through you.
    • View Profile
    • The Sith Empire
« Reply #2981 on: June 26, 2006, 06:30 PM »
dude, what you think I'm an idiot, why? :'(

Go back and read your posts.  That pretty much answers your questions. 

FS: TSE Sith Holocron Props!  Cool heartbeat glow! PM me if you're interested.

The Sith Empire

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
« Reply #2982 on: June 26, 2006, 06:43 PM »
Most of the mods are jerks who don't care about the members (except for GNT--he's cool)

Gwuh?!

I thought Roton was being sarcastic - but, alas.

I was kind of referring to the way he has been towards me. I know some others have had problems with him, but I've always been *somewhat* fond of him.
Yo is what yo is.

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2983 on: June 26, 2006, 07:00 PM »
Last night was basically a verbal fight between the two RS users 'Killer185' and the infamous MisterKenobi...I tried to stay neutral, and I logged on today to find that the thread on JD had mysteriously vanished as well as all other threads created by subak.

Why are we letting him here anyways?
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2984 on: June 26, 2006, 07:05 PM »