Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 586665 times)

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
Re: Rebelscum
« Reply #3030 on: June 29, 2006, 01:34 PM »
It doesn't matter.  The worthless little ******* will just sign up again under a new screen name.  Man, how I love the summer time on message boards.

Yeah. It makes me feel old, because every year I find myself wishing more and more that they'd hurry back to school.  ;D
Got Clones?

Offline JeffGlow

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3031 on: June 29, 2006, 11:19 PM »
Just wanted to drop in and say hey and let everyone know that I signed up with an account here now too in addition to RS!  8)

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3032 on: June 29, 2006, 11:28 PM »
Welcome aboard Jeff - nice to see you over here.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3033 on: June 30, 2006, 01:15 AM »
Welcome aboard Jeff, go intro yourself and tell us some about yourself in our introduction section just below here...  :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline TheBlackDog65

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3034 on: June 30, 2006, 01:52 AM »
It doesn't matter.  The worthless little ******* will just sign up again under a new screen name.  Man, how I love the summer time on message boards.

Yeah. It makes me feel old, because every year I find myself wishing more and more that they'd hurry back to school.  ;D

Josh, you made me think of a commercial that Office Max had several years ago, where the Dad walks in with the cart, the two kids are depressed and the music is "It's the most wonderful time of the year."
"For too long gentleness has been equated with weakness.  Yet it takes more strength to be gentle than to be mean."

John Keeshan

Wants: Saga Wave 3

Offline Iamsith

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3035 on: June 30, 2006, 09:07 PM »
welcome jeff!!!  :P
[image]http://mysite.freeserve.com/silverdesigns/svbanner.jpg[/image]

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3036 on: July 1, 2006, 12:56 AM »
"It's the most wonderful time of the year."

That's exactly what I'll do.  Dance a little dance because their math homework assignments will keep them too busy to run and post 24 threads in a night about some such nonsense.

BTW...Misterkenobi says he would love for all the little grudges to be over with.  No really..

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB9&Number=1970097&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=7

There ya go.
Got Clones?

Offline JohnH

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
    • DC Collector Universe
« Reply #3037 on: July 1, 2006, 01:09 AM »
That's so gay.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3038 on: July 1, 2006, 01:58 AM »
Ian apparantly didn't get your point Josh about "comin' in guns blazin'" and all that stuff...  KitKatGoddam is banned because he came in with his first post littered with insults and basically he was on to simply troll and pick a fight with the staff here.  I forget what drove him to do so, but that's the situation...  He was toyed with for a short time then banned because interest in it wavered, it was late, and it got old fast.  He was actually given a shot to speak his mind but decided to troll instead. 

To be honest though I don't think many would look at him any differently.  I think you're giving too much credit to his post there Josh, but that's just me I guess.  Considering he's not part of this site in any way he ultimately shouldn't care, despite him always proving he does.

The fact is, the reason he's banned goes beyond what he did to trigger his ban though...  When you are that disrespectful of others, overbearing, condescending, ignorant, and display a general pompous nature in how you treat communities you're involved with, you're not a welcomed person here and you shouldn't be at any other self-respecting community either.  To be perfectly honest there's a number of folks at Scum that would be banned here because of their routine behavior...  KitKat's not the only one we've banned, and there are others there who I know just would beg to be dealt with over here because they treat other people like **** from the day they sign on to the day they clam up...  It's just how some people are and we don't play games with them.

As far as who he's talking about in that thread though, I don't really know unless I guess he meant Dr. Zoltar?  Rob makes his opinion of KitKatGoddam pretty blatantly clear over there over there, and visa versa.  Rob is a good forum member there though and always has been...  He just sees the guy for who he is.  I don't know what Zoltar did to become the target at that point but he's right ultimately...  Calling people gay as an insult probably doesn't sit well with people who actually are gay...  It happens, but that doesn't make it right, and I think that's the point Zoltar is making there.

For him to come back on Zoltar with basically, "You annoy me because you criticize how I insult people/groups" or whatnot is asinine in and of itself.  It's one of those moments it is best to keep your mouth shut because there's no positive spin to put to that issue.  Of course, that ain't gonna happen though, now is it? :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #3039 on: July 1, 2006, 10:42 AM »
This is a little off-topic -- but it was an interesting little tid-bit I wanted to share.  A while back I seem to remember our good friend talking about how he was moving from the armpit of America, aka Oklahoma to the big, exciting, glamorous city of DC and we that should all be jealous of him.   I grew up in that area and it seems that he has moved to what is known as THE hairy, smelly armpit of the MD/DC suburbs.  I doesn't get much cheesier than Waldorf, MD.  It's hardly the big city that he was bragging about.  In fact, its quite the joke in that area.  It just gives me a little chuckle everytime I see Waldorf, MD under his name........
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Online Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3040 on: July 1, 2006, 01:04 PM »
There is nothing MisterK could do to get back into people's good graces shy of spend the next year acting like the opposite of an *******.

I'm confident that he doesn't have the capacity.

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #3041 on: July 1, 2006, 01:11 PM »
There is nothing MisterK could do to get back into people's good graces shy of spend the next year acting like the opposite of an *******.

I'm confident that he doesn't have the capacity.

But he's trying SO hard to be a kissass...

Gay people rule though. They're awesome and fun people.
Thank you for sharing that, mrmforceX. I applaud your bravery.

What a ****sucker. And I woulda said that even if the topic wasn't homosexuality.

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3042 on: July 1, 2006, 03:33 PM »

That may be true. I was just pointing out I think the desire might be there.  The fact that he constantly reads this site means to me that he is interested in how the folks over here view him.  Maybe he does want to cool down?  Who knows?

As for the comments in the gay thread, I didn't buy them either, but he says he's being genuine.
Got Clones?

Offline Dr. Zoltar

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3043 on: July 2, 2006, 12:22 AM »
Very interesting.  If he's serious, I'm awaiting that PM stating he's sorry for being such an ass to everyone.

I could call him out over on RS, but I'm sure that's a fairly quick way to get the thread deleted and myself banned.

I love his "People who pretend to be offended by the word gay who aren't gay."  Oh darn.  So I can't be offended if someone calls by wife "Bitch" or my African-American co-worker "******" or my Middle-Eastern friend "Towel Head"?  Get real.  If MK really wants to change and is concerned how people perceive him, it's going to take a while for people to fully believe him.  I know it's going to take a while before I trust him.
« Last Edit: July 2, 2006, 12:24 AM by Dr. Zoltar »

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3044 on: July 2, 2006, 03:42 AM »
He does have a history of "going to the authorities" when anyone either calls him out on his BS or he gets into it with someone and they fire back a few times...  He's been proud of it to the point of gloating about it publicly so I have no doubt that anything you said there would wind up with him sicking his handler Dustin on you.

My last line just made me think of Lewis Black's most recent HBO special and a bit he did...  Eh, it's late and I'm making myself chuckle a little bit. :)