Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 581191 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Everything Rebelscum
« Reply #3375 on: October 29, 2006, 01:01 PM »
Nothing new at all there though...  It's why I don't even bother with the classifieds there really.  I wonder how the guy is tied to/knows Yoda's News though? 

I guess those new people nobody's ever heard of that they hired are doing a bang-up job over yonder?
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #3376 on: October 29, 2006, 06:45 PM »
The reason I went back over there is due to the fact the GG section has more traffic. But now that's marred by everyone's drama with one kid.  ::)

Talk about a cesspool devoid of moderators, the kid's latest tactic has been to title his replies "[censored] REBELSCUM! GO TOO YODA'S NEWS.COM!". ::)

Link Here

Well they finally locked that thread. Now they need to lock a few more. Clean up that classifieds area.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #3377 on: October 30, 2006, 12:37 PM »
Wow.

Amazing how long that sort of stuff is allowed to last without some sort of action. You'll see something like that, where numerous people have been screwed over, sit for days without a single comment by a staff member - meanwhile, if someone dares to criticize one of their bootlegging staff members... It'll disappear like it never happened. Inconsistent response times, indeed.

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
  • CreatureCantina.com SUCKS!!
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #3378 on: November 1, 2006, 10:35 AM »
Looks like it's time for another thread purge or something over there.  The past three days I've had trouble loading up the forum, with it failing half the time.  And last night I started getting that wonderful page full of database error messages.   :P
Bill Cable - Steeler Fan & Star Wars Collector
  http://CreatureCantina.com       
"Cable is incapable of contributing anything positive to this world" - cstoj

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3379 on: November 1, 2006, 10:43 AM »
Looks like it's time for another thread purge or something over there.  The past three days I've had trouble loading up the forum, with it failing half the time.  And last night I started getting that wonderful page full of database error messages.   :P

The Forum wasn't working last night ... and it continues to **** the bed this morning.  Great software they have over there.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #3380 on: November 15, 2006, 09:26 AM »
Dealing with another Scammer at scum who's ripped off over a grand so far from various people. Members are starting to ask where the mods are, I'm trying to tell them that anyone in authority will only hinder any attempts at justice. :-X
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #3381 on: November 15, 2006, 04:13 PM »
The term "Too good to be true" rings a bell. Especially when the guy had zero feedback.
I remember my dream now.

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
« Reply #3382 on: November 15, 2006, 06:55 PM »
Links?  I'm in the middle of two deals and want to stay far away from any known scammers.
Got Clones?

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #3383 on: November 15, 2006, 08:57 PM »
The guys username is nWo. There are links in the GG and Modern classified sections. You can't miss them they both are at least 3 pages long.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #3384 on: November 16, 2006, 10:30 AM »
The guy was pretty stupid. First, he used paypal and is getting burned by them rght now, Second, he didn't try to hide the fact that he had been banned previously for doing the same thing and got caught and burned by the feds.

The annoying thing is that a few people guessed that the guy was scamming early on, but didn't do any investigating and were wrong about his real identity. They came off as impatient and whiny, so no one heeded their warnings. :P

He's been e-mail everyone now telling them too expect a refund. We'll see how that goes.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline MaxWedge

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3385 on: November 16, 2006, 03:13 PM »
The Lady Jaye picture controversy continues!  Now locked.
Wants - everything.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3386 on: November 16, 2006, 03:30 PM »
I think my favorite part of that, besides the routine denial, is that GNT made a double post to lock the thread...  There's something poetic about that.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #3387 on: November 17, 2006, 05:09 AM »
He's been on a thread closing tangent as of late.
I remember my dream now.

Offline EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3388 on: November 17, 2006, 07:21 AM »
With that recurring theme, I think if it were me, I would have just posted a picture by now just to shut everyone up about it.

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #3389 on: November 17, 2006, 07:25 AM »
With that recurring theme, I think if it were me, I would have just posted a picture by now just to shut everyone up about it.

Why?  Its a guaranteed attention-getter ::)  It obviously still works.
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(