Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 587249 times)

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
Re: Everything Rebelscum
« Reply #3645 on: August 6, 2007, 03:13 PM »
I really doubt Philip will ban threedarths. He'll get a small vacation and will be back as a mod.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #3646 on: August 6, 2007, 06:03 PM »
Wonder if Philip will follow though with his statements in other threads about banning anyone caught scalping? 

Doubtful.  Mainly because there are so many people posting there and it has become such an absolute cesspool of "collectors" there's no way the staff could keep up with it all.  It doesn't help when they turn a blind eye to some of their more prolific posters.  I remember MisterKenobi boasting that he got some Lava Reflection Vaders before they were actually available and was going to put them on ebay shortly after making that post so he could make money to buy other items coming out for ROTS.  As I recall, nothing happened to him.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Online EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3647 on: August 7, 2007, 07:32 AM »
There are just so many idiots on that board.  I can't believe so many people are defending this guy.  Saying things like "well, he didn't scalp on this board, so its ok".  Scalping is scalping, it does not matter if you go straight to ebay or try doing it on a collectors board.  The jerk even has an ebay store.  He is scalping over a dozen animated Fett maquettes as well.  All his ebay prices are inflated.  This guy is a professional scalper hands down.

Offline S_A_Longhorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Hook 'Em Horns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3648 on: August 7, 2007, 05:09 PM »
I remember MisterKenobi boasting that he got some Lava Reflection Vaders before they were actually available and was going to put them on ebay shortly after making that post so he could make money to buy other items coming out for ROTS.  As I recall, nothing happened to him.

Nothing ever happens to that guy, no matter what he says.  And he arrogantly says nothing will ever happen to him.  I just ignore all of his comments now.

"WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.  TODD WILL COOPERATE."
-Sarah Palin to Charlie Gibson, a week before her husband, Todd Palin, refused to cooperate

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #3649 on: August 7, 2007, 05:18 PM »
I ignore him (and pretty much all of Rebelscum) as well, I just used him as an example of how scalping goes on over there and is even boasted about and nothing is done.  Now whether it's due to volume of traffic at the site, moderator apathy, or a combination of both is another question.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline MaxWedge

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3650 on: August 17, 2007, 08:06 PM »
Philip suspended "BranNutz" for posting "Who is Darth Borat blowing to win every raffle he enters?" here.  DarthBorat was bragging that he's won every GG raffle for a clone commander so far (4 for 4) while BranNutz was posting how he hasn't won a single raffle for anything.

So, in a really whiny move, Darth Borat starts this thread just to cry about the quote.  This coming from the guy who can't let a thought pass through his head that doesn't end up as a post.  In the 8 months he's been there he's reached almost 3000 posts.  I swear when he came out of the chute back in December posting like that, I though he was Greenday.  Made about as much sense, but with better spelling.  Philip took notice and dealt out a punishment.

Anyway, BranNutz will be back soon and Darth Borat has marked himself as a :'(.

Always good times in the RS GG thread ;).  No wonder people are fleeing that board for GentleGiantCollectors.com
Wants - everything.

Offline blimpyboy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Gamorrean lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #3651 on: August 25, 2007, 02:25 PM »
The regulars on the GG boards of Rebelscum should get together with the regulars on the TAC boards and compare who has the heavier menstrual flow.  I've never seen so many whiny, cry baby, suck-ass pussies than on those two boards.

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3652 on: August 25, 2007, 03:11 PM »
I've never seen so many whiny, cry baby, suck-ass pussies than on those two boards.

I second that.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #3653 on: August 26, 2007, 09:32 AM »
Add the modern classifieds. Every time some calls someone else on scalping, about three or four different people take it personally and vehemently defend the scalpers.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3654 on: August 26, 2007, 08:16 PM »
The regulars on the GG boards of Rebelscum should get together with the regulars on the TAC boards and compare who has the heavier menstrual flow.  I've never seen so many whiny, cry baby, suck-ass pussies than on those two boards.

I have to agree.  I obviously spend WAY too much time over there, but the becoming-all-too-typical attitudes of a lot of today's collectors really hits my last nerve.  It almost makes me ashamed to share the same hobby with these ******* pansies.

Offline blimpyboy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Gamorrean lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #3655 on: August 26, 2007, 10:00 PM »
I don't think much has changed really in recent years.  There have always been dipshits over there, simply because being the biggest Star Wars collector forum on the internet, they're going to attract the biggest number of dullards.  The bigger it gets, the more dipshits there will be, and unfortunately they are usually the guys who just type whatever incomprehensible bull**** happens to be going through their mind at the time.

But that guy "tenike1" brought the community to a new low. 

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3656 on: August 27, 2007, 04:44 AM »
Without restrictions or limitations, a single person could clean that whole board up if they wanted to quite easily.  You just need the freedom to do the cleansing, and nobody telling you who you can/can't ban...  It'd really be quite easy, but it's a matter of wanting quality over quantity, and not the opposite.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline S_A_Longhorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Hook 'Em Horns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3657 on: August 27, 2007, 10:20 AM »
And monoitoring people who consider themselves above the rules of the community b/c they have "connections" to the Admins over there.
"WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.  TODD WILL COOPERATE."
-Sarah Palin to Charlie Gibson, a week before her husband, Todd Palin, refused to cooperate

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3658 on: August 27, 2007, 12:49 PM »

Amen to that. I'm glad he hasn't been active for awhile, I was getting real tired of his melodramatic dribble. Still, his strange Hasbro conspiracy theories were entertaining.

Offline blimpyboy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Gamorrean lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #3659 on: August 27, 2007, 07:01 PM »

Amen to that. I'm glad he hasn't been active for awhile, I was getting real tired of his melodramatic dribble. Still, his strange Hasbro conspiracy theories were entertaining.

I'm almost sure he's been banned, or at least suspended without a reactivation date.  I hope that dude's parents have him on meds.