Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 583227 times)

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Everything Rebelscum
« Reply #3780 on: August 16, 2008, 10:52 AM »
We started when there was still the posibility of market share and something new to deliver.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #3781 on: August 30, 2008, 04:01 AM »
****, I missed some fun RS drama.  Been a while, but I want to play too (albeit late to the party, as usual)...

You gathered that from Phillip, I can tell.

Yes, exactly.  We are all very close, personal friends with Phillip here at JD.  Hell, Phillip pretty much created JD, for all intents and purposes.  So please don't ever question the legitimacy of information we gather from our pal Pappy.  Unfortunately, I don't have time to dig through 250+ pages to find "the picture" to further illustrate our close kinship with him to you, but hopefully someone can dig up that great money shot of us from C3 that Jamie took (or was it Jason?).  Classic.  Still have that bag full of pins Pappy gave me too!

The point of Bantha Skull was NOT, in fact, to screw up Rebelscum. They took pride in the fact that...

So please, I don't blame you, but unless you know the whole story, don't spread this around. Please investigate on your own before their reputation is tarnished!

Wrong.
Dre

Indeed.  About us:

Welcome to BanthaSkull.com, the official secret hideout of the 365th Lockdown Brigade. We are a merry group of Star Wars fans who share a few things in common. Our most binding characteristic is that we loved to derail those asinine threads that pop up on the big boards every hour...  Well, along the way we star(t)ed having more fun derailing threads than actually talking about Star Wars.

???

We also had a hard time keeping things PG as you might guess from the banner.

Please.  As Scott already mentioned, that's so 2003.

Wow -- I feel like I'm somebody now.  I've been banned from BanthaSkull.com  ???

For some reason, I doubt you have been banned.  We've only banned four people, ever.

Don't be so sure there, Dre.  Tracy's one helluva troublemaker.  We've had numerous discussions here about potentially banning her from JD, but have ultimately decided to keep her around in case any of us run for president and need to pick her up (quick) as a VP running mate.  It's either her or Beth - take your pick.  Plus, Kevin said she's a great pole dancer.  Or lap dancer.  Or was it lap dancee?  Hell, I don't remember now.  Anyway, she's definitely trouble, so I'd say that was a good call with the pre-emptive strike on her at BS.  You'll be saving yourself from some serious headaches in the future, trust me.

I'm not even going to bother with my thoughts on the most obvious comment (or two) in the prior several pages of this thread, other than to say DUH.  Welcome to the Internet.  God, I feel old.

- M
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 04:16 AM by JediMAC »

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #3782 on: August 30, 2008, 04:15 AM »
Ah, yes - here we go.  Star Wars is Friends Forever.

But Christ almighty, why didn't one of you ******** tell me to suck my gut in?!  I've never seen myself look like that, you dicks (who were in attendance).  I really wish someone would spring for some teeth for the old man though.

Berry's shining moment.  8)

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3783 on: August 30, 2008, 08:22 AM »
Aw, fer cryin' out loud Colman...you ought to come around more often.

You're not half bad.
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3784 on: August 30, 2008, 06:33 PM »
Man, I look young there.

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3785 on: August 30, 2008, 07:31 PM »
Anybody would if they were also standing next to a mummy.
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3786 on: August 31, 2008, 01:47 AM »
Reading the recent activity of this thread has reminded me: I've been banned from the RS forums for 4 years. Amazing.
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline RebelTrooper758

• Banned
  • Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3787 on: September 26, 2008, 06:29 PM »
I'm not quoting it because I have to leave soon, but please read the FULL About Us section instead of that tiny sniglet of it that makes us look bad. Read the full thing before making your descision.

The worst part about this is everyone isn't reading the whole About Us section, just that little part.

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3788 on: September 26, 2008, 09:28 PM »
I'm not quoting it because I have to leave soon, but please read the FULL About Us section instead of that tiny sniglet of it that makes us look bad. Read the full thing before making your descision.

The worst part about this is everyone isn't reading the whole About Us section, just that little part.

Stop spamming my forum.

Thanks.

<3

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3789 on: July 14, 2009, 10:22 PM »
This was brought to my attention, and I thought it to be kind of funny.

It's sure one hell of a long and pointless pile of ****, to basically ask to be a mod on the Scum.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3790 on: July 14, 2009, 11:05 PM »
That poster is nothing short of a total tool. He was stirring up trouble between RS and the second site in my sig waaaayyy back last year... basically sock accounts and stuff like that.

I go over to scum for the CTR section and customs/dioramas, and since last year this "Blight" character has been sucking RS dicks as hard as he can... I'd bet good money he could suck a golf ball through a garden hose without breaking a sweat.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #3791 on: July 15, 2009, 01:41 AM »
Loc: James Sprunt Community Collage

All I had to read before I knew he was an idiot.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3792 on: July 15, 2009, 04:15 AM »
Loc: James Sprunt Community Collage

All I had to read before I knew he was an idiot.

What? I think it's nice that he's working with the community on a big collage.   ;)  I wonder if he's an Englitch Majer?
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3793 on: September 22, 2009, 10:31 AM »
Also I second the "I still visit RS for one particular forum", I go back there for the Local Finds section, which is pretty much dead here unless you live in Minnesota or Los Angeles. :)

Yeah, why is that? I have noticed it as well. Do all the Star Wars fans live in only those 2 states? I started a thread for VA and it is dying from neglect.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3794 on: September 22, 2009, 11:24 PM »
Also I second the "I still visit RS for one particular forum", I go back there for the Local Finds section, which is pretty much dead here unless you live in Minnesota or Los Angeles. :)

Yeah, why is that? I have noticed it as well. Do all the Star Wars fans live in only those 2 states? I started a thread for VA and it is dying from neglect.

Our site doesn't have the massive fanbase as other sites do, but quality is where it counts.  Your VA thread is nice, but sadly - you're going to be replying to your self over and over again if that's what you want to keep doing which is fine.  Heck...Even the Socal threads dried up after Matt left us.

Move to Minnesota   ;)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN