Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 586537 times)

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
Re: Rebel scum mods are gone!
« Reply #615 on: August 31, 2004, 05:04 AM »
What would be the negatives? 

There are not many small negatives, it's more like one big one. You would have to work with one of the biggest morons on and off the internet.

I'm not saying you would always be directly working hand in hand, but just being on the same pathetic level as that guy is degrading.

If you liked this post, please check out:

My Moronic Post in the Saga Section
My Moronic Post in the OTC Section
My Moronic Post in the POTF2 Section

Thoughts?

Thoughts....

1.) See AE's thoughts
2.) You seem more overly obsessed with scum's antics than anyone else
3.) You seem more overly obsessed with GNT's antics than anyone else
4.) As such, #2 and #3 make you sound like one of GNT's close personal "friends" from scum. Hmmm I wonder who that could be, could it be.... Satan! Nah that's not it, Satan know's how to work links.
5.) Being able to swear without worrying that the kiddies will go crying to mommy and daddy...... ******* priceless!
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Force Guy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Nom nom nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: August 31, 2004, 11:06 AM »
More GNT bashing.  How surprising.  Not that I would invite GNT over for dinner or anything, but really, hasn't the whole GNT-bashing trend evolved into an obssession?  I know it's "cool" to bash GNT over here at Jedi Basher Jedi Defender, but seriously, isn't it getting old? 
Binders full of astromechs...

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #617 on: August 31, 2004, 12:15 PM »
I'm not saying you would always be directly working hand in hand, but just being on the same pathetic level as that guy is degrading.

I'm not sure what "level" you are putting him on that is "pathetic"...  :-\

Would that "pathetic level" be Star Wars Fansite Forum Moderator or Uber-Post-Padder at a Star Wars Fansite?  Or neither?  At least there is a tiny bit of respect for most Fansite Forum Moderators, unlike Uber-Post-Padders at Fansites.   Those Uber-Post-Padders at Scum are pretty pathetic IMHO.

Jeff
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: August 31, 2004, 02:26 PM »

Those Uber-Post-Padders at Scum are pretty pathetic IMHO.

Jeff

Hey...Watch it buddy. 8)

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #619 on: August 31, 2004, 03:42 PM »
Jeff
Hey...Watch it buddy. 8)

No worries, Jediknigbhjei14123423, I think Jeff was, in a subliminal sort of way, saying that "Darth Vader" is a hipocrite to ever speak poorly of GNT's posting habbits. That's just what I think, I could be wrong.  ???

More GNT bashing. How surprising. Not that I would invite GNT over for dinner or anything, but really, hasn't the whole GNT-bashing trend evolved into an obssession? I know it's "cool" to bash GNT over here at Jedi Basher Jedi Defender, but seriously, isn't it getting old?

Yes, it is very old.

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: August 31, 2004, 04:54 PM »
Jeff
Hey...Watch it buddy. 8)

No worries, Jediknigbhjei14123423, I think Jeff was, in a subliminal sort of way, saying that "Darth Vader" is a hipocrite to ever speak poorly of GNT's posting habbits. That's just what I think, I could be wrong.  ???

More GNT bashing. How surprising. Not that I would invite GNT over for dinner or anything, but really, hasn't the whole GNT-bashing trend evolved into an obssession? I know it's "cool" to bash GNT over here at Jedi Basher Jedi Defender, but seriously, isn't it getting old?

Yes, it is very old.

Oh. *SHAME*

Nice to see you again AE. :)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #621 on: August 31, 2004, 05:02 PM »
Jeff
Hey...Watch it buddy. 8)

Yes, it is very old.

Oh. *SHAME*

Nice to see you again AE. :)
AE makes Yub Yub sound like a battle cry

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #622 on: August 31, 2004, 05:08 PM »
Yeah, it's old to an extent...  Warranted...  Sorta fun still.  Old though.  I think it's more that people here have their reasons to KNOW he's viewing it, and that's why it continues more than anything else.

God knows you can't call him a ******bag at Scum when he does something you dn't like.  You can't even have a voice to constructively criticize really.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: September 1, 2004, 12:33 AM »

I'm not sure what "level" you are putting him on that is "pathetic"...  :-\

Would that "pathetic level" be Star Wars Fansite Forum Moderator or Uber-Post-Padder at a Star Wars Fansite?  Or neither?  At least there is a tiny bit of respect for most Fansite Forum Moderators, unlike Uber-Post-Padders at Fansites.   Those Uber-Post-Padders at Scum are pretty pathetic IMHO.

Jeff

I think the pathetic level comes from his more times than not holier than thou attitude where he thinks he knows what he is talking about but when he is shown to be wrong he doesn't change his tune.

Then again the pathetic level could be all about one person trying to be someone else and bashing on people he claims not to know.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Revenge

JEDIMAC IS A FRAUD!
« Reply #624 on: September 6, 2004, 10:27 PM »
http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=307006&page=215&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#307006

I would like to honor GNT as well. But I would prefer to give him my own award of distinction:

Most Improved Poster

For anyone who's followed my history over the past year with Mr. Emperor GNT, you'll know that this is a most surprising bit of adulation on my part, as I have often been quick to jump on him for many of his previously well documented one-liners followed by the obligatory  . GNT might even suggest that I've been his arch nemesis around the boards over the past year. In fact, that's my quote about him being a Computer Posting Program that he's got in his signature line there! 

But I would like to point out that over the past 2-3 months, I have seen a significant improvement in the overall quality of GNT's posts. Far fewer pointless one-liners and smiley faces, and much better, longer, more thought out and helpful posts that contribute to, rather than annoy, the whole of the community. I don't know if this has been a conscious effort on GNT's part, but it certainly shows. Not to mention his always excellent checklists and knack at breaking the vast majority of news scoops here on the boards.

I think I'm even starting to see some of his real personality coming through in a few of his recent posts. Heck, I've even seen him talking $h!t to several other members of late. And trying to run over his own grandmother with a car?! Now just try to tell me that this cat isn't starting to let go of the reigns just a little here... 

So kudos to The Emperor for turning things around so drastically of late! Well done.

In closing:
GNT's first 12,500 posts... 
GNT's last 1,000+ posts... 

Keep it up GNT, I'm diggin' it...

Good lord. Why the hell did you praise GNT? :o

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: JEDIMAC IS A FRAUD!
« Reply #625 on: September 6, 2004, 10:40 PM »
Well, JediMac gave GNT's first 12,500 posts a  >:( 

And his 'last' 1,000 posts a  ;D

I wonder what he would give him for the 16,000 posts since.

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: September 6, 2004, 10:44 PM »
wtf? dude, that post is like almost 2 years old. nothing better to do with your free time than dig through the archives at rebelscum?

Revenge

« Reply #627 on: September 6, 2004, 10:46 PM »
wtf? dude, that post is like almost 2 years old. nothing better to do with your free time than dig through the archives at rebelscum?

Nope. :'(  Actually it's only because of labor day.

2 years old or not, he still said it. I hope he comes to the thread and officially takes it back.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #628 on: September 6, 2004, 11:24 PM »
Good Lord.  Great stuff there Steven.  Ya' dumb jackass...   ::)

Considering Greg(g)'s first 12,500 posts were nothing but one word and a smiley face, he started improving dramatically shortly thereafter.  He added a lot more content (and news) into his posts, so yes, he was greatly improved, and not a complete waste of forum posting space anymore, IMO.  He still posts 100x better than he did in his earlier days.  If you had been around back then, you would likely know that.

BUT, the reason I don't care for GNT now, is because of his 'Holier than thou', "I am God", arrogant attitude, as if he's the greatest **** in the history of Star Wars forums, which couldn't be any further from the truth.

So my gripe with him used to be based on quality, now it's just personal.  So, no, I'm not a fraud.

Careful, or you'll wind up on my ****list as well "Darth Vader".  Talk about frauds...   :-*
« Last Edit: September 6, 2004, 11:50 PM by JediMAC »

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: September 7, 2004, 12:27 AM »
Matt's somewhat right, sure he goes overboard with his modding ways, but GNT has settled down his post-padding ways and only talks out of his ass half the time now.  Not like other guys on scum. Darth Vader, yoU seem to have an enoRmous amount of disGust for evEryone's not-so favorite scum mod Greg(g). You should relax man, it's not like anyone has confused you for him, right....
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin