Author Topic: Everything Rebelscum  (Read 588001 times)

Offline JoshEEE

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • My Star Wars collection
Re: Did Dante predict Rebelscum (Wuhers)?
« Reply #930 on: December 14, 2004, 11:37 PM »
Hey...I collect Jango Fett stuff (as I believe do the majority of collectors out there).

I just don't collect it EXCLUSIVELY.
Got Clones?

Offline Cory Chaos

• Jedi Initiate
  • Musically Inclined
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: December 14, 2004, 11:43 PM »

you also say that the staff has to "clean up" after whatever these people are doing - why?

Don't force the staff to clean up after you for something so trivial as the moderation on a board, especially on a Sunday night, when most people are getting ready for work the next day.

yeah, i don't know why i would think you said that about cleaning things up.

I did, but I didn't say they HAD to. You implied I did, making it a requirement. Actually, I said "forced", because Vator made it a non-obligational apology, see "necessarily issued on his behalf".

There's a big difference.

Offline C

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: December 14, 2004, 11:47 PM »
ok, nice work, mr. semantics. my point was in asking WHY anyone should have to "CLEAN UP" anything. i wasn't accusing you of anything directly, it was a general question in reference to your statement that "SOMETHING" had to be "CLEANED UP." i wondered why a cleaning was necessary. that's it.

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: December 15, 2004, 12:16 AM »
Complain about the state of Rebelscum's forums, revel in your "Cheers" atmosphere, but in the future, keep a tighter leash on your problem members, so they don't drag your name through the mud.

And which Rebelscum administrator/moderator are you?

Offline jjks

• Jedi Padawan
  • Belligerent as hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: December 15, 2004, 12:55 AM »
Crap like this really makes me miss Virex. He'd be having a field day with all this drama.  :-[

Offline Lady Jaye

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: December 15, 2004, 01:09 AM »
What did happen to the ol charmer Virex?????
"I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit."
-Vincent

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #936 on: December 15, 2004, 01:20 AM »
And which Rebelscum administrator/moderator are you?

That would be Cory/Jango Fettish/Junkyard Junkie/Cinemaddiction, etc.

So Cory, pray tell, who besides Andrew are you guys having an issue with?  We've already been accused of unleashing "Durge" on you, which is obviously ridiculous, since he's an RS member, and has been banned here each and every time he's signed up.

As for Virex, he left a while ago.  I think he died, or something.  So anyone accusing us us of that association is wrong as well.  But please, keep trying...  Anyone else?   ::)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2004, 01:21 AM by JediMAC »

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #937 on: December 15, 2004, 01:23 AM »
* While Josh claims that Redhawk's possible orientation here was irrelevant, it isn't, especially in the wake of Vator's actions, and the "Darth_Darth"/"Zack Attack" conundrum.

Cory, for the last time, Darth_Darth has nothing to do with JD, so shut the **** up about that bull****.  Seriously.  YOU ARE WRONG.  Now let it go.

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #938 on: December 15, 2004, 01:24 AM »
it's been quite entertaining to read this ****** mess of a soap opera, and I was going to keep quiet on it, because really there wasn't anything particular that caused this to start unlike other scum-related threads here at JD. but I did want to point out something.....

Well given the fact that three of them appeared in a one week period, something has to be going on. But that is their own deal, nothing really affiliated with JD

hasn't that kind of stuff happened a lot on scum over the years? a couple of assclowns posting ridiculous ****, trying to get noticed or just making a nuisance of themselves? clearly what occured isn't an isolated incident and has happened often since scum's forums went up approx. 3 years ago, yet doesn't seem to occur at any of the other major message boards (with the exceptions liekly being SSG and TFN but then again only tards go there  :P) such as the original BHC at CSW, GH, JD, DSP, Jawa, etc. as much as one should ask why these people feel its necessary to waste their time doing such stupid ****, it should be considered what has rebelscum done or allowed to be done that lends itself to such stupid **** happening there.

some food for thought.
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #939 on: December 15, 2004, 01:29 AM »
P.S. Matt, if you ever address me again, I'd appreciate it if you didn't do it in 2nd person. I was in the thread, and the way I was referred to, I felt, was quite condescending.

WHAT?!  Since when are there rules about how we're to address people in threads?  So I should've just been saying "you" in that whole thread, so no one knew who the hell I was talking about?!  Yeah, that makes a lot of sense...

And I was addressing you specifically, but others there generally, so forgive me if I typed your freaking name out there.  That's ridiculous.

Also, you keep throwing KBZ's name around.  Is Rob not also a member of RS?  Why does something to do with Rob equate to having something to do with JD?  You don't think there's people at RS who are unhappy with RS?  ****.  Get real, man.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #940 on: December 15, 2004, 01:44 AM »
One last thing, since I'm so fired up about this crap right now...

Vator, KBZ, Virex, and any other number of members who may be on your suspicious list are all also members of Galactic Hunter.  So how 'bout you go over there and blame them.

Just 'cause we have an RS bashing thread pop up here every month or two, does NOT mean we're all over at RS as trolling, spamming socks.  RS has more than enough of those on their own.

As I've already mentioned to several folks, JD is the only place where RS can be discussed.  You definitely can't discuss RS at RS, if you want to stick around there.  So people come here to discuss their "issues" with it.

And I'd bet you a million freaking dollars that's what cost Rob the moderator gig over there, unfortunately.  He would've been a good one, but 'cause he made mention of a few things here, he got the shaft.  That's my educated opinion anyway.  There's really no other potential reason for him not getting the gig.

We were all at RS at one point or another, so it's pretty much equivalent to keeping tabs on and talking about an ex-girlfriend or something.  You're always still interested in knowing what's going on with them.  So we talk about it here.  Big freakin' deal.  People need to vent sometimes...

Like I'm doing right now.   :-X

- M

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: December 15, 2004, 01:56 AM »

Offline The Collector

• Youngling
  • Behold! I am The Collector!
    • View Profile
Are the RS forums down?
« Reply #942 on: December 15, 2004, 02:00 AM »
Or is it just my browser?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #943 on: December 15, 2004, 02:01 AM »

This one's for a couple of ya...

More soon when I can formulate something a little more clear and maybe even a substantial bit more blunt.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Are the RS forums down?
« Reply #944 on: December 15, 2004, 02:01 AM »
They're down...  It's a JD.com conspiracy from what I heard.  ::)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77