Author Topic: Gardulla's Palace - FINISHED 9/26/06  (Read 30257 times)

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Gardulla's Palace - FINISHED 9/26/06
« Reply #75 on: October 3, 2006, 05:02 PM »
its not that good.

Pshhh. I know you don't really think that. This is no time to be modest...you just finished an awesome project and made half the forum jealous.

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2006, 09:07 PM »
Now that I've finished up the photonovel.  I promised to update with some more photos.  Some are new and some are part of the PN:

Offline findswoman

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • The Findswoman Collection
« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2006, 12:07 AM »
Wow, those are some really nice photos, Brent!  The lighting looks very convincing (as does the shadow, of which a place like this will have quite a bit!).  I'm looking forward to seeing the photonovel -- it's super cool when a well-made dio like this can become part of an original story. 

Incidentally, does the hot-pink-haired lady who seems to be the same race as Rystáll or Diva Shaliqua have a name and/or role in the story, or is she just a background character?  She's one of my favorite figures currently posing in those photos (though those twin Twi'Lek's are quite nice too -- based on Agent Annika, no doubt?). 

Looking forward to seeing more!

... the Findswoman

Offline monstermonkey

• Youngling
  • What is this... "llama" you speak of?
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2006, 10:11 AM »
 :o Wow, that palace is party central!! The walls and floor look like real stone/stucco. I love the variety of aliens too. Awesome job, Brent!