Multimedia > TV-9D9

Upcoming SW Live-Action TV Show Discussion!

<< < (2/30) > >>

Ook:
Yeah, I saw this last night.

MetalJedi:
So the show won't be called Star Wars : The Gand Wars starring Zuckuss? Damn  ;D

name:

--- Quote from: Smartypants1635 on May  6, 2006, 09:07 PM ---Well It must Be Boba then we wil get to see this infamous character get older stronger, and become the best killing machine ever. ;D

--- End quote ---

I'd settle for seeing him actually be the best killing machine ever.  So far, all I've seen him to do is follow Han to Bespin, tattletale to Vader, and then fall into a hole on Tatooine.

::)

BrentS:

--- Quote from: name on June  5, 2006, 10:17 AM ---
I'd settle for seeing him actually be the best killing machine ever.  So far, all I've seen him to do is follow Han to Bespin, tattletale to Vader, and then fall into a hole on Tatooine.

--- End quote ---

Now that's just funny.

Jesse James:
The Titanium BOssk figure has Bossk standing on what looks like a Lightsaber hilt...  The Fett thing you guys were talking about really has me hoping that some of our favorite (and some unknown) bounty Hunters come into play in the series... 

Name's right that Fett needs a bit of work to earn his reputation.  Something to tie the "no disintegrations" line together would be nice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version