Author Topic: Wal*Mart Exclusive Basic Figures #70-74  (Read 59710 times)

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
Re: Wal*Mart Exclusive Basic Figures #70-74
« Reply #120 on: March 24, 2007, 01:21 AM »
These reshipped a couple of weeks ago to my local stores. Aurra and Mace's Droid disappeared pretty fast, followed by Nabrun, and you can still find a couple of Labrias and Kitiks if one was to dig through the pegs.

I was kind of glad this wave came along and shipped like it did, as it gave me an opportunity to find Appo, which probably wouldn't have happened otherwise.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 26, 2007, 09:36 AM »
I was surprised I saw these the number of times I did. Gives me some hope for the Treachery BP.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #122 on: April 2, 2007, 01:29 AM »
These figures, not all though, are still sitting around me...  Even Mace's Droid's been relatively easy to find.  These shipped heavily out East though it seems, or at least out in my neck, and we're usually not so lucky.

Saw loads of Salecumi Packs too lately...  Thought about buying more but am showing restraint on this one.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 2, 2007, 07:56 AM »
These figures, not all though, are still sitting around me...  Even Mace's Droid's been relatively easy to find.  These shipped heavily out East though it seems, or at least out in my neck, and we're usually not so lucky.

If you see a Mace droid, do you mind grabbing him for me, Jesse?  I still need both the later astro droids and TSC is starting to dry up around here (never even seen the WM wave).

Common sense isn't so common

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 2, 2007, 10:16 AM »

Saw loads of Salecumi Packs too lately... 

Are they sitting for any length of time?
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #125 on: April 2, 2007, 11:50 PM »
I sure can try Mike...  I missed your post before I was out or I coulda nabbed both tonight at a WM I was at.  By "later astro droids" do you mean Vader's and Mace's or R5 and Mace's?  R5 is a rare sight I noticed, but Vader's I see, Mace's I see....

About the Salecumi packs, they just started showing up Anthony so I can't say.  I saw a LOT of them just Thursday night it was maybe?  I went to one of my semi-closer WM's and they had 3 with the figures and an endcap that had about 10 or more on it plus Vader Coin Folders.  I haven't been back to say they're sitting but I saw a ton, and others are reporting seeing about the same type thing (a few in the figures, then an endcap full).

How long they sit is tough to say, but $20 for 2 figures is alittle rough to stomach on one hand (bikes aside), so I think they have a potential to back up a bit.  Just me theorizing.  I think it's possible some WM's have yet to put out cases due to space issues.

Mike, I'll PM if I get any astro's for you...  $$$'s tight of course but I think I can swing a figure or two so I'll let you know for sure if I find them in the next couple days here if I can get out of the house.

I'm 25 minutes or so from any WM though, so trips to WM aren't common for me.  I have 3 within that time of travel though, but all 3 in different directions, so I can pop off at one sometimes if I'm at work and just extend my trip a little or I can sometimes make a trip for something and squeeze a WM in...  It's nice and not so nice at the same time to not have WM's littering the area, haha.  Double-edged sword I guess.

The one figure I don't see much of the WM wave was, and it's not a huge surprise, Aurra Sing.  She is technically new...  sorta.  The astromechs are nicer  figures IMO though so it's odd.  She does look like the cooler figure to a kid though I think.

I see Nabrun/Kabe, Labria, and Ktik a LOT...  Mace's droid slightly less, and Aurra here and there.  Our area seemed to get shipments in, then reshipments, and more reshipments seemed to pop up just in the last couple weeks here.  Weird stuff...
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 4, 2007, 08:02 AM »

If you see a Mace droid, do you mind grabbing him for me, Jesse?  I still need both the later astro droids and TSC is starting to dry up around here (never even seen the WM wave).

I can cover you for a Mace's droid, vader's droid, and R5- I'll pm ya and take Jesse off the hook-
Dan

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 23, 2007, 01:09 PM »
Crazy, last weekend the local Wal-mart finally stocked these, looks like 2 of each.  Finally scored that Mace droid I'd been looking for.  I'm pretty sure this was an isolated store because they'd been remodeling the entire store for the past 3 months or so.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #128 on: May 23, 2007, 05:28 PM »
It's not isolated, we got tons of them at almost every WM around shipped in the last 2 or 3 weeks...  It came with lots of the other Final 22 figures, End-Boo, and some earlier wave remixes that included scorch and the like...  But every WM I've hit in the last few weeks had the exclusive wave re-emerge in some capacity (some got multiple cases it seems).

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 24, 2007, 05:22 PM »
Wow well that kinda sucks then, because though I was really glad to get my Astro, always forget his number, that just means less TAC on the shelf  :'(
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 1, 2007, 09:44 AM »
All of these have been sitting around for weeks, except for the Droid