Author Topic: Recent 30AC Purchases  (Read 354591 times)

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Recent 30AC Purchases
« Reply #1005 on: October 24, 2007, 08:26 PM »
A general FYI, I forgot to mention that I found wave 5 remnants at Target yesterday as well.

Targets around here suck major ass.  All they have is Galactic Marines, Death Star Troopers, Rebel Honor Guards, and a few Obi's & R2's mixed in.     
I got so pissed at target today ( FYI my Target has the same figures as yours) They have like 10 pegs and like 3 figures hanging on each one. So I took all the Tac figures( I say TAC because they still have Saga figures pegwarmers the nemodian) and placed them on two pegs. I know they hate that, but I dont care.  Khols is becoming my fav place to get figures, I bought RA-7 there this morning.  They also had the the silver c3po look a like, and Scout Trooper.

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: October 24, 2007, 11:25 PM »
Yes!  Found the wave 6 Han and Lando at a WM today.  I had already bought 4-LOM and General McQuarrie, so I left those.  I was tempted to get the concept McQuarries there too: they had a Boba, Starkiller, and Snowtrooper, but I keep deciding against buying that sub-line.
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: October 24, 2007, 11:55 PM »
Just wanted to update on the earlier order I placed with HTS.com.  At the time, I had enough ($25 plus) to qualify for the "free figure" - a VTSC Endor Leia.  I received that figure by itself today in the mail.  Kind of surprised they didn't just save it to ship with the rest of the order (that is supposed to be shipping today, 10/24) - but it came to the doorstep free of charge, so that's ok.  I'm a little more concerned that although the discount/free shipping code did work for me when I checked out, that I'm not going to receive that.  We'll see I guess.  Did anyone receive their orders yet from those big days of restocking a week or two back at HTS?

Brian,   I did.  I placed two orders that day, the first arrived yesterday (25% off and free shipping).  My second order hasn't arrived yet.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #1008 on: October 25, 2007, 03:32 AM »
Picked up Han, Gen. McQuarrie, and two Concept Snowies tonight. One of those is up for trade for a Starkiller Hero.  :)
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: October 25, 2007, 09:08 AM »
What city/state are you finding wave 5 at Target?

San Fernando Valley (Los Angeles,) CA.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #1010 on: October 25, 2007, 09:58 AM »
Just ordered the Saga Legends orange pit droids from HTS.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: October 25, 2007, 03:18 PM »
Just ordered the Saga Legends orange pit droids from HTS.

How do you know its an orange one? Did it say that in the description?

Picked up a white sandtrooper at Target today.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #1012 on: October 25, 2007, 03:30 PM »
Yep, HTS identified them as the orange Pit Droids, including a pic.  I ordered two.   :)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: October 25, 2007, 04:24 PM »
Yep, HTS identified them as the orange Pit Droids, including a pic.  I ordered two.   :)

I ordered two red ones about a month ago and received white, so be careful.  I believe the UPCs are the same on all three.  I did hear of someone ordering the red ones more recently and they sent the right figs, so hopefully you will get orange.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: October 26, 2007, 09:17 AM »

I believe the UPCs are the same on all three. 

They are. :P

Same goes for the Sandtroopers, Clone officers, Battle droids and Imperial officers.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: October 26, 2007, 03:28 PM »
I just placed an order for RA-7, TC-14, and R4-I9 from HTS.com.  Those, as well as other Legends and Wave 4, are currently in stock over there for those interested.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: October 26, 2007, 03:48 PM »
I finally found a green Clone officer this morning so I have those guys outta the way.  Now I just have to worry about the remaining variants of the Sandtrooper, Pit Droids, and Imp Officers.  I missed the boat on the Clone Commander w/Sandie gun so I'm just crossing him off my list.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: October 26, 2007, 04:40 PM »
I have those guys outta the way. 

Now I just have to worry about the remaining variants of the Sandtrooper

Worry, get things out of the way....sounds like more of a stress than a hobby.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: October 26, 2007, 05:00 PM »

OCD at its best my friend.  I seem to have passed the enjoyment of this being a hobby long ago.  :-\
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: October 27, 2007, 02:21 PM »

OCD at its best my friend.  I seem to have passed the enjoyment of this being a hobby long ago.  :-\
Im going to ENJOY next year so much! I have/ will have completed the last 3 carded series including exclusives, next year no more repacks/repaints! When I see a figure I like I will buy it, I will not feel the need to get figures I dont like just to complete the series. I have alreayd said Im not going to buy the Obi/Vader from wave one. I alreay have the Lava reflective figures Target did a couple years ago, and I think those figures will go good with the Lave Platform/panning droid.