Author Topic: Recent 30AC Purchases  (Read 355836 times)

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Recent 30AC Purchases
« Reply #1140 on: November 28, 2007, 10:06 PM »
got my first ever 501st trooper. ;D Although its not the SA version i still think this is a wicked figure and i cant wait for my second one i am getting on christmas!

oh how i wish he was easier to find, id get 10 for sure not including the SA version!
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: November 28, 2007, 11:30 PM »
I got my first every TC-14 today.  Thanks for I am Sith for picking him up for me.  I know its not the best Protocol Droid Mold but I still love it!

Offline Force Guy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Nom nom nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: November 28, 2007, 11:32 PM »
...lemme tell you the astromech in the ARC battlpack is kickass.  Great paintjob/deco in general.  But I liked the clone paintjobs too...  they're quite colorful, and the story for them on the back is unique I thought.  I know everyone's cloned out, but these were actually decent.

Picked up the set today.  LOVE the astromech.  While I don't make it a habit of picking up a lot of prequel stuff (so I'm nowhere near being cloned out), I really liked the Clones.  As you stated, awesome paintjob on all the figs.
Binders full of astromechs...

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: November 29, 2007, 01:04 AM »
In the mail I received:

6 McQuarrie Snowtroopers
1 Starkiller Hero
1 McQuarrie Chewie
I remember my dream now.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: November 29, 2007, 09:40 AM »
Got the Anakin/Assassin Droid and Baron Fel/Hobbie Comic Packs today from BrentS.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: November 29, 2007, 10:30 AM »
My cases of Wave 7 and Wave 7.5/8 are on the way...

I also, against my better judgment, spent $100 on those two Target Battle Packs...

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #1146 on: November 29, 2007, 11:14 AM »
Picked up my 3rd Hoth UBP
McHan x2
UGH Biggs x2
UGH Vader x2
Baron Fel Pack (2nd)
7 & 8 on the way from NFC. Monday will be fun.

I saw Wave 7 at Wally-world, they had 1 case worth of them. Target yesterday was loaded with wave 6.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: November 29, 2007, 05:43 PM »
Received through the mail:

Voolvif Monn
Dominatrix Padme
I remember my dream now.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: November 30, 2007, 08:41 AM »
Picked up the Target TIE Bomber, ARC 170 and AT-RT BP.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: November 30, 2007, 08:15 PM »
Picked up R2, ewoks, A-Wing Pilot & Spirit Anakin from Wave 7 x2 of each.

Did not get any McSolos yet.  >:(

Friend of mine snagged one for me though, still need two of those and one each of the others.

Like an idiot, I'm filling two albums this year - one with all silver coins and one exactly the same only the 13 gold coins are in that one. I know, I know - I'm nuts. I think Hasbro did this to me on purpose. If they had put out an album with slots for 100 coins instead of 80, there would have been enough space for everything and then some. Since there isn't enough room for all exclusive, UGH and Saga Legends coins in the 20 spare spaces, that is why I got the second album. Of course, I only have my own OCD to blame for feeling compelled to fill the rest of the empty slots.  ;D
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #1150 on: December 1, 2007, 08:46 AM »
Picked up R2, ewoks, A-Wing Pilot & Spirit Anakin from Wave 7 x2 of each.

Did not get any McSolos yet.  >:(

Friend of mine snagged one for me though, still need two of those and one each of the others.

Like an idiot, I'm filling two albums this year - one with all silver coins and one exactly the same only the 13 gold coins are in that one. I know, I know - I'm nuts. I think Hasbro did this to me on purpose. If they had put out an album with slots for 100 coins instead of 80, there would have been enough space for everything and then some. Since there isn't enough room for all exclusive, UGH and Saga Legends coins in the 20 spare spaces, that is why I got the second album. Of course, I only have my own OCD to blame for feeling compelled to fill the rest of the empty slots.  ;D

Dont feel bad, i thought about it. I didnt go for it, but i did think about it. I really wish Hasbro could just make a another smaller album for the UGH coins.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: December 1, 2007, 09:07 AM »
Finally found the Droid factory Capture and Attack on Courescant sets at Target.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: December 1, 2007, 04:49 PM »
Thanks to I Am Sith I recieved in the mail a Darth Revan, 2 Order 66 Clones, 1 Blue AOTC Clone and 1, Yellow AOTC Clone
I remember my dream now.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: December 1, 2007, 10:24 PM »
Dont feel bad, i thought about it. I didnt go for it, but i did think about it. I really wish Hasbro could just make a another smaller album for the UGH coins.

If they had offered something like that from HasbroToyShop.com, I would totally have bought one.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline IshiTib

• Jedi Initiate
  • The actual avatar is my newest figure:)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: December 2, 2007, 06:14 AM »
i've got darth malak now, looks quite good :)
Sorry for my bad English, i am German.