Author Topic: Recent 30AC Purchases  (Read 354540 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Recent 30AC Purchases
« Reply #1830 on: July 27, 2013, 09:20 PM »
Kids are so dumb.  Glad the mom admitted that.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: October 4, 2013, 10:12 AM »
Took six years, but added the "Treachery on Saleucami" Battle Pack to my collection yesterday. Always been a sucker for anything "Order 66" so it was finally time.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: October 4, 2013, 10:48 AM »
I never saw that one, wasn't it a Wal-Mart exclusive? The 3 stores here never stocked them. Or the AT-ST or the band tins, early bird sets, first two comic pack waves, only one carried Jabba.

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: October 4, 2013, 10:50 AM »
I never saw that one, wasn't it a Wal-Mart exclusive? The 3 stores here never stocked them. Or the AT-ST or the band tins, early bird sets, first two comic pack waves, only one carried Jabba.

I just remember it was exclusive to somewhere and I never saw it so that would fit Wal Mart in my area too.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: November 4, 2013, 03:04 PM »
Picked up a carded AFA graded McQuarrie concept Luke from Celebration 4 for the cost of a fig in stores now (plus shipping).