Author Topic: Recent 30AC Purchases  (Read 354518 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: Recent 30AC Purchases
« Reply #930 on: October 7, 2007, 09:07 AM »
Picked up another Darktrooper and two more McStormies between two WM's yesterday.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #931 on: October 7, 2007, 12:53 PM »
Got my Clone Officer and Pit Droids from HTS today, and then I walked into WM and found another set of Pit Droids.  :)
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: October 7, 2007, 02:10 PM »
All from local collector help:

R2 UGH, Galactic Marine UGH, and Mace Windu UGH (6 down/6 to go)
Black Viper Titanium (Nice stealthy color scheme)
Tatoo Anakin, Roron Corrob, 4-LOM, Torture Rack Ran

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: October 8, 2007, 08:46 AM »
I picked up a McVader at TRU this weekend.  They did actually have some UGH figures (Mace and Galactic Marine), but I had to pass them up.  I'd probably pick up an UGH if I found a Han or Chewie one, but otherwise I just don't want to start and then try to get them all.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: October 8, 2007, 12:24 PM »
Made another huge score at one of the local TRU's.  Got the UGH Mace, Marine, and R2 figures, McVaders, SL Darktroopers, SL Red and Blue AOTC Clones, SL Tan Pit Droids, CZ-4s, Cantina Aliens, and SL Clone Commander.  All told, I bought 34 figures for myself, BrentS and for trades.

They must have had about 10 cases each of 30AC Wave 4.25 and the SL Wave with the Darktroopers.  With the amount they had, I could have easily bought another 34 figs!
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: October 8, 2007, 07:51 PM »
Finally lucked out today at a WM near work and bought:
1) CZ-4 (only one they had, need 2 more)
2) C-3PO and Salacious (only had one, only need one)
3) Hermi Odle (Yes!! I may repaint his skin tone a little though)
4) Jedi Luke (this is a second one I'm converting to DS2 Luke)

They also had most of the EU characters, but no McQuarrie figs and no Wave 6.  I'm still torn on whether to get McVader though.  If I do, I have to get McStarkiller online then.
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke

Offline Force Guy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Nom nom nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: October 9, 2007, 12:53 AM »
3) Hermi Odle (Yes!! I may repaint his skin tone a little though)

See, that's precisely the reason I passed on him.  Hermi Odle's skin should be more of a grayish tone, not pink.  It was a real turn off.  If you repaint his skin tone, would you please post pics? 

I made another trip to Wal-Mart today and picked up Torture Rack Han.  I also found/bought an UGH McFett.  First and probably only time I'll see one.     
Binders full of astromechs...

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: October 9, 2007, 09:11 AM »
Picked the last three McSnowtroopers I needed yesterday day at WM. I'm completely caught up on the basic figure line.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline mr director

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: October 9, 2007, 10:16 AM »
Went to KB outlet this past weekend and picked up McQuarrie Stormtrooper UGH, Animated Boba Fett, CZ-4, Elis Helrot, McQuarrie Vader. 

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: October 9, 2007, 12:19 PM »
I got SL Clone Sergeant, Biker Scout, and Orange Pauldron Sandy at Target today.  Just a few more to finish off the Legends line.   :D
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: October 9, 2007, 09:55 PM »
got a gold coin biggs

could have had a Mcvader to but after some debate i was able to get a "scalper" shop to reduce the price on him but she then destroyed the card back by bending it in half and then kicked me out of the store for refusing to buy it. it was too much as it was at $15 for the figure, but $15 for a damaged figure that she bought from the store right beside her, forget it.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: October 9, 2007, 09:57 PM »
got a gold coin biggs

could have had a Mcvader to but after some debate i was able to get a "scalper" shop to reduce the price on him but she then destroyed the card back by bending it in half and then kicked me out of the store for refusing to buy it. it was too much as it was at $15 for the figure, but $15 for a damaged figure that she bought from the store right beside her, forget it.
Good for you! Takeing scalpers down one at a time!

Offline Force Guy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Nom nom nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: October 10, 2007, 09:46 AM »
I found Saga Legends wave 4 yesterday at the Wal-Mart in Deming, NM.  My job took me there so I happened to stroll through Wal-Mart.  Picked up RA-7, TC-14 and a Biker Scout.  Also spotted a Sandtrooper w/ orange pauldron. 
Binders full of astromechs...

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: October 10, 2007, 12:57 PM »
I saw the weirdest mix of waves 1-6 at a WM that was completely empty of SW figures just days ago.  They had a couple 4-LOMs, one General McQuarrie (no other wave 6), no Hermi but did have C-3PO w/Salacious, several Jedi Lukes, and several CZ-4s among all the other earlier waves.  Really looked like revision cases, because I strongly doubt that many CZ-4s and 4-LOMs would remain with only 1 General McQuarrie and no Smuggler Landos, if it was due to other customers or scalpers...
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
« Reply #944 on: October 10, 2007, 01:07 PM »
got a gold coin biggs

wait a scalper destroyed a figure's card that she was trying to sell to you for double the retail? I know scalpers have issues in the head, but why the **** would she destroy the cardback?
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot